Arrest warrant issued for -- yep, you guessed it -- a Kansas City Chiefs player

Logic

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Kareem Hunt is at home thinking all I did was boot a girl in the ass. 😂 

Doubt she even had a bruise. 

Probably what he lied about.

We thought you were a serious criminal Kareem-KC staff.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What is it with people owning dogs but never caring and spending time with them.

I don't own one because I know I couldn't spend the amount of time a dog needs.

Hallelujah, brother!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

who needs rings?!

I don't think it's that simple.

I'd argue that the Bills' playoff losses were caused by two things. 1) Failure of defensive coaching. 2) Some of our players failing to live up to expectations.

You look at the defensive coordinators who did a good job in the playoffs against the Chiefs. It's not as though those coordinators are currently being hunted down by the police. Then you look at Beane's draft day mistakes, and at some of the players he could have drafted in place of those mistakes. For the most part, the "could have drafted" guys haven't made the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Let's say Beane woke up tomorrow morning and said, "I no longer care about character. I'd be perfectly happy to turn this team into a bunch of thugs!" My response to that wouldn't be, "Super Bowl victory, here we come!" The thug approach isn't going to push the Bills' defensive coaching staff away from the soft zone/prevent defense approach that's failed so badly against the Chiefs. Nor is it going to make Beane better at evaluating talent. Bill Belichick has spoken about having learned from the mistakes he made in Cleveland. If Beane and McDermott take that same approach, I believe they can increase their level of competence.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

I'd argue that the Bills' playoff losses were caused by two things. 1) Failure of defensive coaching. 2) Some of our players failing to live up to expectations.

You look at the defensive coordinators who did a good job in the playoffs against the Chiefs. It's not as though those coordinators are currently being hunted down by the police. Then you look at Beane's draft day mistakes, and at some of the players he could have drafted in place of those mistakes. For the most part, the "could have drafted" guys haven't made the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Let's say Beane woke up tomorrow morning and said, "I no longer care about character. I'd be perfectly happy to turn this team into a bunch of thugs!" My response to that wouldn't be, "Super Bowl victory, here we come!" The thug approach isn't going to push the Bills' defensive coaching staff away from the soft zone/prevent defense approach that's failed so badly against the Chiefs. Nor is it going to make Beane better at evaluating talent. Bill Belichick has spoken about having learned from the mistakes he made in Cleveland. If Beane and McDermott take that same approach, I believe they can increase their level of competence.

Great post, I would rather go 0 - 17 with good citizens as players than win a SB with thugs and criminals; and I have waiting since 1963 and my time is running out. Football, the Buffalo Bills are part of all of us but we all need to keep things in perspective!

Edited by amprov56
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

the point was that a lot of posters exaggerate the "thugs/Chiefs" line over and over.  it's from jealousy, not some moral high ground.

I don't believe anyone who says they would have a roster of choir boys and no rings.  It's like saying "I'm done with the NFL"...

Von Miller has a penchant for slapping around pregnant women, Bills signed him anyway.  Then he did it again---both times the victim subsequently recanted (crazy how that owrks!).

1 hour ago, amprov56 said:

Great post, I would rather go 0 - 17 with good citizens as players than win a SB with thugs and criminals; and I have waiting since 1963 and my time is rubbibg out. Football, the Buffalo Bills are part of all of us but we all need to keep things in perspective!

Well that's certainly time better spent most early Februarys!

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

the point was that a lot of posters exaggerate the "thugs/Chiefs" line over and over.  it's from jealousy, not some moral high ground.

Suppose that, tomorrow morning, Roger Goodell announces, "In order to better serve our fans, the Buffalo Bills franchise is dissolved. Going forward the NFL will have 31 teams." In that scenario, I'd still root against the Chiefs. There's something about that franchise which rubs me the wrong way. I feel more negativity about the Chiefs, than I did about Tom Brady and the Patriots. If it's a playoff game between the Chiefs and the Bengals, I root for the Bengals. If it's a Super Bowl between the Chiefs and 49ers, I root for the 49ers.

Why do I feel this way? Some of it's the criminality of some of their players. Some of it is my annoyance at how one-sided the officiating has often been, in the playoff games between the Chiefs and the Bills.

KC is No. 4 in player arrests since 2000 with 40 arrests as of April. With the string of arrests since then, they might be close to No. 1.

Not to mention Reid's son drunk driving and causing brain damage to a 5-year-old. 

For those interested, here's a link to NFL arrests. Just type Buf to see our team. (We're no. 27). 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, amprov56 said:

Sorry dude, there are things more important than SB rings, thats a fact!

Not in the NFL there isn’t. 

40 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

In that scenario, I'd still root against the Chiefs. There's something about that franchise which rubs me the wrong way.

It’s called winning. More specifically winning against our Bills when it mattered most. Pats didn’t do that to our Bills. Mostly because those Bills teams were not good enough to be in those situations. 

2 hours ago, 90sBills said:

It’s called winning. More specifically winning against our Bills when it mattered most. Pats didn’t do that to our Bills. Mostly because those Bills teams were not good enough to be in those situations. 

Nice try. But you're wrong. The NY Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl, by a score of 20-19. That loss was the most painful I've ever experienced in my time as a Bills fan. But it didn't cause me to bear ill will towards the Giants, or to Bill Parcells. Bill Belichick engineered the defensive game plan for the Giants. Later, when he was Cleveland's head coach, I rooted for him to do well. I was happy when his team won games at the expense of the Steelers.

That Super Bowl was a clear and obvious case of someone beating us when it mattered most. But the Giants won that game cleanly, fairly, without the refs taking their side. That Giants team seemed like normal football players. Not criminals or people who'd done permanent brain damage to five year old children.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Nice try. But you're wrong. The NY Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl, by a score of 20-19. That loss was the most painful I've ever experienced in my time as a Bills fan. But it didn't cause me to bear ill will towards the Giants, or to Bill Parcells. Bill Belichick engineered the defensive game plan for the Giants. Later, when he was Cleveland's head coach, I rooted for him to do well. I was happy when his team won games at the expense of the Steelers.

That Super Bowl was a clear and obvious case of someone beating us when it mattered most. But the Giants won that game cleanly, fairly, without the refs taking their side. That Giants team seemed like normal football players. Not criminals or people who'd done permanent brain damage to five year old children.

Man credit to you for correlating that particular loss from 30yrs ago to what’s going on this century. But you do you. For me, KC sending the Bills home the last 3 of 4 years is more relevant. The fact that they went on to win it all this past year made it even more irksome. 

On 5/29/2024 at 2:34 PM, Logic said:

Bunch of scofflaw scumbags. Wake me when a Kansas City Chief ISN'T in the news for abusing someone and/or breaking the law.

I’ve seen an updated story.

it May appear he wasn’t even there when they found these dogs st this house. He was thr last known person on a lease for the place.

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

Man credit to you for correlating that particular loss from 30yrs ago to what’s going on this century. But you do you.

Nope. Not what happened. In your earlier post, you engaged in mind reading. You ignored or dismissed my stated reasons for hating the Chiefs, and instead explained why I actually hate them. Your foray into the realm of mind reading failed, as I demonstrated in my response. If you'd done something difficult, such as admit you were wrong, I would have had a lot of respect for that. Instead you took the easy way out, and changed the subject in a transparent effort to deflect blame. It is what it is, but maybe try to be better than this next time around.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

Man credit to you for correlating that particular loss from 30yrs ago to what’s going on this century. But you do you. For me, KC sending the Bills home the last 3 of 4 years is more relevant. The fact that they went on to win it all this past year made it even more irksome. 

It's like arguing which is better, getting kicked in the nuts or getting kicked in the taint. 

They both hurt!

Edit: The goooooooch!

Best word ever

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Nope. Not what happened. In your earlier post, you engaged in mind reading. You ignored or dismissed my stated reasons for hating the Chiefs, and instead explained why I actually hate them. Your foray into the realm of mind reading failed, as I demonstrated in my response. If you'd done something difficult, such as admit you were wrong, I would have had a lot of respect for that. Instead you took the easy way out, and changed the subject in a transparent effort to deflect blame. It is what it is, but maybe try to be better than this next time around.

Damn. It’s really not that serious my man. But hate whoever you want for whatever reasons suits you. For most Bills fans KC is enemy #1 in this current NFL. It may change to another team in the future but at the moment KC is the roadblock. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Damn. It’s really not that serious my man. But hate whoever you want for whatever reasons suits you. For most Bills fans KC is enemy #1 in this current NFL. It may change to another team in the future but at the moment KC is the roadblock. 

I can respect this.

15 hours ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Suppose that, tomorrow morning, Roger Goodell announces, "In order to better serve our fans, the Buffalo Bills franchise is dissolved. Going forward the NFL will have 31 teams." In that scenario, I'd still root against the Chiefs. There's something about that franchise which rubs me the wrong way. I feel more negativity about the Chiefs, than I did about Tom Brady and the Patriots. If it's a playoff game between the Chiefs and the Bengals, I root for the Bengals. If it's a Super Bowl between the Chiefs and 49ers, I root for the 49ers.

Why do I feel this way? Some of it's the criminality of some of their players. Some of it is my annoyance at how one-sided the officiating has often been, in the playoff games between the Chiefs and the Bills.

We will agree to to disagree that you actually are affected by the Chiefs "criminality".

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

We will agree to to disagree that you actually are affected by the Chiefs "criminality".

Did I say that I personally was affected by the Chiefs' criminality? No. It's not as though any of their criminal activity has been directed against me. I wrote that my feelings about the Chiefs were driven in large part by their criminality. You don't get to "agree to disagree" about that. You can't see inside my head, and therefore have no evidence, no valid basis, to support a contrary opinion here.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.