Arrest warrant issued for -- yep, you guessed it -- a Kansas City Chiefs player

Logic

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

I am confused...

It is quoted, but I cannot find that quote in the story.

Where did someone say that strange thing about this?

First day on the internet?  You’ll love it!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Did I say that I personally was affected by the Chiefs' criminality? No. It's not as though any of their criminal activity has been directed against me. I wrote that my feelings about the Chiefs were driven in large part by their criminality. You don't get to "agree to disagree" about that. You can't see inside my head, and therefore have no evidence, no valid basis, to support a contrary opinion here.

your feelings are not personal?  they are someone else's?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2024 at 2:34 PM, Logic said:

Bunch of scofflaw scumbags. Wake me when a Kansas City Chief ISN'T in the news for abusing someone and/or breaking the law.

The Chiefs will be starring in a new remake of the Longest Yard.

• Haha (+1) 1

I love our team.  I wish we had gotten to a Super Bowl with Josh by now, but I love our players!

I can’t respect a team that has been to, or won a Super Bowl with that many dirt bags on the team, or their family members are dirt bags.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Let's not forget the animal cruelty charge too.  A real pos.  Anyways...

"According to police, a neighbor reported seeing two dogs that were “surrounded by feces” on March 28 with no access to food or water, in addition to being out there for 10 days. One of the dogs has since been euthanized while another is being treated for Parvo."

Oh boy.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 2

During the drought years I’d scream at the TV that the Bills desperately needed somebody who’d hit somebody on the other team for a change rather than hug them and help them up off the pile. You know…like somebody who’d been arrested for heaven’s sake! Apparently the Chiefs were listening. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

*** Offer not applicable in Missouri or Massachusetts.

🤨

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Nor Cinci and Miami. 

*void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of theContest entrants, shall be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. Please note that any challenge of the decision of the Sponsor will result in a 3rd round compensatory pick being awarded to the Patriots and the 49ers, while also causing any awarded compensatory picks by the challenging team to be reduced by one (1) round. This application of rules is subject to enforcement at the discretion of the NFL and its commissioner. Players who sound like Kermit the Frog are not subject to penalties. See official rules for more details.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

I thought the NFL was going to start holding teams responsible for on/off field player behavior? 

The Chiefs have agreed to forfeit every game he’s ever played in. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.