Arrest warrant issued for -- yep, you guessed it -- a Kansas City Chiefs player

Logic

54 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m not the argumentative type, but I was just looking at a pic of Don Beebe swatting the ball out of Leon Lett’s hand near the goal line. The House of Speed was the endeavor of a fine man, I do believe. 

Sorry, I had to do it. That was and remains a moving moment for me and one of the best examples of character I’ve ever seen. 

No apology needed. Thanks for giving me a pleasant flashback. Loved Beebe on those Bills team. But he was chasing a very obese man after all. 

Just now, 90sBills said:

No apology needed. Thanks for giving me a pleasant flashback. Loved Beebe on those Bills team. But he was chasing a very obese man after all. 

May I add, a man of presumably lesser character as he trotted in gloating for the crowd waiving the ball around for the swatting.  Don was doing his job.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Who knows if this defense has any merit, but innocent until proven guilty applies every time to any and all charges. I hate that arrest warrants have become synonymous with guilt. I guess it's probably always been that way but social media has made it many times worse.

This is true we shouldn't just blindly believe in stereotypes, just because a lot of people like him are criminals doesn't mean he is, and by people like him I of course mean Kansas City Chief players.

This an unfortunate tweet to have even if it is from 2016.

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

She is my 8th (EIGHTH!) Golden, and the first one I think would take the short bus to obedience class. The first 7 would learn pretty quickly what gets you a head swat! She’s going to make up for it with sweetness, like a child with a disability. I’m confident of that. She’s just a slow learner. 

Excuse me…..I have to go say another prayer now. 

As a vet of mine once said. There's dog owners & Golden owners. 

About as charming as sweet of dog you can own..

I've had 2 Golden's, have a Vizsla/ Golden mix from Hawaii now. Sweetest mix! Vizsla's are nicknamed Velcro dogs. Great combination if you like that neediness, which I do. 

GIF is a Vizsla, many people haven't heard of them.

GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’m not the argumentative type, but I was just looking at a pic of Don Beebe swatting the ball out of Leon Lett’s hand near the goal line. The House of Speed was the endeavor of a fine man, I do believe. 

Sorry, I had to do it. That was and remains a moving moment for me and one of the best examples of character I’ve ever seen. 

That's my favorite play in Bills history, despite my being too young to remember it live. Just the coolest.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know after this I feel his position as a Chief got more secure.

Buggs shouldn't count his chickens before they're hatched. If his agent's comments are accurate, and if he's an innocent man being targeted due to the whole hookah thing, that could actually hurt his position with the Chiefs. They have a reputation to uphold.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

I've had 2 Golden's, have a Vizsla/ Golden mix from Hawaii now. Sweetest mix! Vizsla's are nicknamed Velcro dogs. Great combination if you like that neediness, which I do. 

We had friends with one in Sarasota. Smart dog, and they were lucky to be on a big lot. 

Stuff like this happens in Miami all the time for what it's worth...the alleged trying to essentially steal a business because you're not willing to basically be extorted by the county government.

I think that honestly is probably more likely than what he is getting arrested for doing.

As a parrot owner, dogs seem impossibly easy to me. They are so willing and wanting to just be with their people and soak up every scrap of attention. I can’t imagine how anyone can just… abandon them and pretend like they don’t exist. Dogs always trust that someone is coming back to them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  My neighbor, he is a good guy and we talk a lot.... but he ties his dog up to his tree for a lot of the day.

He doesn't have a fenced in yard but I do.  I grab that dog a lot and put him in my fence to play with my dogs.  I text my neighbor first and he's cool with it always.

I've personally found that these two things are incongruent.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

She is my 8th (EIGHTH!) Golden, and the first one I think would take the short bus to obedience class. The first 7 would learn pretty quickly what gets you a head swat! She’s going to make up for it with sweetness, like a child with a disability. I’m confident of that. She’s just a slow learner. 

Excuse me…..I have to go say another prayer now. 

2 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

My wife grew up with goldens so technically this his her 4th and it’s just my first (although I had labs growing up). Ours is very good overall and your typical sweetheart, but she was naughty as a puppy about chewing the area rugs and now that she’s a bit older she’ll ***** food off a plate (or hand of a little one) if it’s at her level 🤦🏻‍♂️. Swat to the snout doesn’t even phase her, she’ll gladly accept the punishment for the prize 😂

That Vizsla is a great looking dog. Don’t think I’ve ever known anyone that had one. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What is it with people owning dogs but never caring and spending time with them.

I don't own one because I know I couldn't spend the amount of time a dog needs.

People can't even manage to refrain from slow-broiling their own *CHILDREN*  in cars.   

Good luck expecting them to be capable of caring for other creatures.

16 hours ago, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

The NFL should start taking away teams' compensation picks for each arrest.

You say that now, but the first time the Bills lose their only comp pick, All Hell Will Break Loose!!

9 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

My wife grew up with goldens so technically this his her 4th and it’s just my first (although I had labs growing up). Ours is very good overall and your typical sweetheart, but she was naughty as a puppy about chewing the area rugs and now that she’s a bit older she’ll ***** food off a plate (or hand of a little one) if it’s at her level 🤦🏻‍♂️. Swat to the snout doesn’t even phase her, she’ll gladly accept the punishment for the prize 😂

That Vizsla is a great looking dog. Don’t think I’ve ever known anyone that had one. 

Woman I worked with years ago had a Golden. They pre-prepped basically an entire Thanksgiving meal for about a dozen people. They left the house, dog learned how to open the fridge. Arrived home and food was strewn all over the kitchen, etc... She was so pissed, but glad the dog was ok.  Had to get kid locks for the fridges and cupboards from then on. 

Yeah... Google search Vizsla photos. They have the most beautiful eyes, they just look right into your soul. 🥲 Dramatically beautiful creatures!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What is it with people owning dogs but never caring and spending time with them.

I don't own one because I know I couldn't spend the amount of time a dog needs.

That’s the exact reason I stayed away from the whole breeding humans situation. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean he is a Chief in the same way that Tre' McKitty is a Bill. 

True. This pig f***er has a SB ring though! Got signed to KC practice squad in January, which qualified him for a ring. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.