Arrest warrant issued for -- yep, you guessed it -- a Kansas City Chiefs player

Logic

53 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

What is it with people owning dogs but never caring and spending time with them.

I don't own one because I know I couldn't spend the amount of time a dog needs.

Yep.  My neighbor, he is a good guy and we talk a lot.... but he ties his dog up to his tree for a lot of the day.

He doesn't have a fenced in yard but I do.  I grab that dog a lot and put him in my fence to play with my dogs.  I text my neighbor first and he's cool with it always.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I know a Super Bowl victory has got the be the best feeling for a true fan.  But at the same time, it must sting a tiny bit for having to cheer for these types of s***** people.

the answer is to NOT root for them PERIOD. If the Bills had a guy who was arrested for animal cruelty I would BOO him. 

Root for the team Yes . that player aww heck naww NOPE.

animals are helpless as are children whom depend on our care. He can afford to keep his animals safe and well cared for.  He better have a really good excuse if there is any that could justify this

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Who knows if this defense has any merit, but innocent until proven guilty applies every time to any and all charges. I hate that arrest warrants have become synonymous with guilt. I guess it's probably always been that way but social media has made it many times worse.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What is it with people owning dogs but never caring and spending time with them.

I love dogs more than most people.

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Honestly I’m so glad Beane values quality people . 

I remember character trying to chase Tyreek Hill in the 13 seconds game.

I wish character was a bit faster.

Also, anyone who abuses dogs are scum of the earth. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I love dogs more than most people.

I love MY dogs more than MOST people, except for the puppy who at this point should be well beyond eating me bedroom carpet. Yet here I am. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I know a Super Bowl victory has got the be the best feeling for a true fan.  But at the same time, it must sting a tiny bit for having to cheer for these types of s***** people.

Not sure fans know who the heck this guy is to cheer for. 

Posted (edited)

The good news for this guy is that Andy Reid loves guys who abuse dogs.  Almost as much as guys who abuse women and alcohol.

Edited by MikePJ76

Mr. Buggs should be locked up in the same place as the dogs for a few days, no food, no water, maybe he'll be able to buy a clue after that.

It makes me wonder what's going on in his hookah business for the police to want to shut him down.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean he is a Chief in the same way that Tre' McKitty is a Bill. 

PIPE DOWN, Bill with TWO Ls... this is Bill with THREE Ls time to shine, buddy. The KC turds accumulating in the toilet won't polish themselves!

abbi jacobson GIF by Broad City

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

There seems to be some bad energy in KC.  

There was some ridicule on draft day & in general that Beane and McDermott gravitate more toward "high character" guys and leaders.  Personally, I don't mind that.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Character is never fast. They’re mutually exclusive traits. 

I’m not the argumentative type, but I was just looking at a pic of Don Beebe swatting the ball out of Leon Lett’s hand near the goal line. The House of Speed was the endeavor of a fine man, I do believe. 

Sorry, I had to do it. That was and remains a moving moment for me and one of the best examples of character I’ve ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Augie said:

I love MY dogs more than MOST people, except for the puppy who at this point should be well beyond eating me bedding room carpet. Yet here I am. 🤷‍♂️

Pretty much every area rug in our house has the corners chewed courtesy of our 2.5 year old golden. I’m waiting till I’m 100% certain she’s done doing it to replace them. Haven’t been able to yet as I still find bath mats moved around too often…🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Pretty much every area rug in our house has the corners chewed courtesy of our 2.5 year old golden. I’m waiting till I’m 100% certain she’s done doing it to replace them. Haven’t been able to yet as I still find bath mats moved around too often…🤦🏻‍♂️

She is my 8th (EIGHTH!) Golden, and the first one I think would take the short bus to obedience class. The first 7 would learn pretty quickly what gets you a head swat! She’s going to make up for it with sweetness, like a child with a disability. I’m confident of that. She’s just a slow learner. 

Excuse me…..I have to go say another prayer now. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Same here. I just had my brother's dog for a year. And he is just the sweetest coolest dude. He back with him. But I'm not in a position to care for one full time so I dint. Makes me sad dogs love us unconditionally and we treat them like *****.

Edited by Whkfc
Spelling
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.