SpaghettiOs With or Without Meatballs?

Irv

I've got to go without.  The smell of the meat they put in there is too reminiscent of canned dog food.  What do you think?  

I bought a can of that meatball crap a few years ago and after I dumped it out of the can into the kettle and caught a good whiff of it the kettle got dumped directly into the trash can... that's some pretty gross stuff! Meatballs made from beef & chicken? I wonder what parts of the animals they used? By the smell of it I'm guessing their anal cavities.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

This, and Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs (or the huge can of meat-filled raviolis), are totally disgusting.

Having written that, and as someone who maintains a great diet due to being prone to obesity, I just put my wife on an airplane.  I suspect that I might dip my toes into something like this tonight (figuratively speaking).

Edited by TheCockSportif

The only meatballs I like are those I make myself. About 50% of the weight is ground beef. In addition, there are baguette pieces (small, but not crumbs), tomatoes, peppers, onions (all in small pieces) and eggs, plus salt and pepper, until I get the right consistence to form patties. Those are about 1 inch thick.

46 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Then whole concept of spaghetti in a can is disgusting. 

Then I suppose you would frown on hot dog water popsicles.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

it's been years and i'm not too snobby to admit that i loved it as a kid and as a poorer young adult.  give me the meatballs for sure.  i'd also add some shredded mozzarella if i felt like getting fancy with it.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.