what will be the Bills defensive identity?

appoo

What the identity of the defense is is of no concern come playoff time.  

Under McD, when we've scored more than 24 points in the playoffs we're 4-1 with our loss having been 13-Seconds.  

When we've scored 24 or fewer points we're 1-5 with our win having been the 17-3 win over the Ravens and Jackson, who routinely chokes in the playoffs.  

It's the identity of the Offense that's going to chart the course.  The big question is what that will be.  

32 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

What the identity of the defense is is of no concern come playoff time.  

Under McD, when we've scored more than 24 points in the playoffs we're 4-1 with our loss having been 13-Seconds.  

When we've scored 24 or fewer points we're 1-5 with our win having been the 17-3 win over the Ravens and Jackson, who routinely chokes in the playoffs.  

It's the identity of the Offense that's going to chart the course.  The big question is what that will be.  

I’m thinking the defense might want to start forcing some pints in the playoffs.

image.thumb.png.90a6ff38dfd45f187b86e7e1c9b7bd20.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/28/2024 at 11:38 AM, boater said:

Josh Allen won't play in an offense anchored around one double-teamed Diggs.

Teams won't double any Bills receiver. Josh Allen will have multiple receiving options to throw to each play--one will become open.

Kincaid will be even better. James Cook's running game will be stout.

I like what you’re saying, but what has this to do with the defenses identity?

😁👍

On 5/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, ClemsonBills said:

I have more hope if Babich game plans and calls the D over McD at this point. But until we know who is doing what, it will be hard to guess the identity.

I remember this defense being pretty darn good until all the injuries , I think McD did a good job considering what he had to work with 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

One thing that I’ve come to expect is that our defensive identity will not revolve around rushing the passer. It  seems like it never does. 

I agree 100% we definitely need to get better at DE before week 1 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.