Who has real pictures of themselves..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, couldnt help it. But really, Beaverton? How'd you end up there being a Bills fan?

361530[/snapback]

I'm actually a Seahawks fan....just kidding!! :devil: Actually I'm a fairly new fan to football. Just started getting into it. My friend ajzepp (a huuuuuuuuge Bills fan in case you didn't know that already, lol) introduced me to this site and the the Bills of course. :doh:

I'm actually a Seahawks fan....just kidding!!  :devil:  Actually I'm a fairly new fan to football.  Just started getting into it.  My friend ajzepp (a huuuuuuuuge Bills fan in case you didn't know that already, lol) introduced me to this site and the the Bills of course.  :doh:

361534[/snapback]

Welcome to the Wall. Stay away from the perverts.

I'm actually a Seahawks fan....just kidding!!  :devil:  Actually I'm a fairly new fan to football.  Just started getting into it.  My friend ajzepp (a huuuuuuuuge Bills fan in case you didn't know that already, lol) introduced me to this site and the the Bills of course.  :doh:

361534[/snapback]

I always knew Ajzepp was a wise man (for surrounding himself with such a beauty like yourself).

:doh: