McManus Accused of sexual assault

5 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Women are very very weird people. They wear next to nothing out to bars and clubs where a bunch of drunk dudes are, get cat called and get the attention of men they don't want and then wonder why it's happening and complain about it. We can look more into this situation with McManus but I still think these women are being ridiculous. Maybe the women lead him on. Who knows? A dude grinds on you and you act like your world is falling apart simply because you were at work? Ok

Bingo!!

I don't even stand up during meal service to London--you know these "flight attendants" are gonna see me coming and "lead me on" with some sort of signal that they would enjoy it if I  grind my johnson into their behinds on my way to the head.

I figured that out after my first half dozen trips over.  Now, I just hold my water until they pass my row.  Live and learn!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Women are very very weird people. They wear next to nothing out to bars and clubs where a bunch of drunk dudes are, get cat called and get the attention of men they don't want and then wonder why it's happening and complain about it. We can look more into this situation with McManus but I still think these women are being ridiculous. Maybe the women lead him on. Who knows? A dude grinds on you and you act like your world is falling apart simply because you were at work? Ok

Let's say you got engaged to a woman. She comes home from work, and tells you about the man who was grinding on her without her consent. How would you feel about that situation?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Well if it happens all the time then it couldn't possibly be wrong. 

How many people have you "knee'd in the nuts" at work?

Any of them that were out of line and did something so ignorant that they deserved it .

Maybe if more women would stand up for them selves or the men around them would do so there would be a little more respect and men wouldn't be a horses a** in those situations .  Use to be men had some balls and would stand up for a women but not so much today ! 

Plus seeing as they are people that make a lot of money being in the NFL it's better to wait a year or 2 and take them for as much as they can right ?

Oh & to answer your question i just about snatched up a lying POS here a couple years ago at work because he tried by his incompetence 3 times to make me look a fool at my job, i gave him the first 2 but the 3rd was it if he wasn't with a customer it probably would have turned out worse than it did . 

He hung with that customer until i left the facility and it was probably a good thing for both of us .

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

They probably wanted to keep their jobs. If you were the supervisor and the NFL called saying one of your flight attendants assaulted their $$$ player, would you tell them "oh well"? 

If keeping a job means allowing my self to be demeaned by another human being or talked down to you can have the job i'd rather have my dignity as a human being than be treated like a low class citizen or a POS !!

That being said I would immediately not a year plus later find out what exactly happened and if what was being said to happen did i would personally fire the man myself not tell someone else to do it that's chicken S**T . 

And i've been fired before & as i've told others don't threaten me with a good time, i'll always work ! The only time i have ever not worked is if i decided i didn't want to . 

Matter of fact i just started a new job they said they were going to put me at a certain position & i told the GM "well apparently you don't want me working here very long" and meant it !! 

That's why all of the things i have are paid for & i don't live beyond my means, Praise god for it !! So i don't have to depend on anyone other than me to make a living for me i'm not dependent on any company to take care of me like many today are .

Hope that answers your question .

Edited by T master
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bingo!!

I don't even stand up during meal service to London--you know these "flight attendants" are gonna see me coming and "lead me on" with some sort of signal that they would enjoy it if I  grind my johnson into their behinds on my way to the head.

I figured that out after my first half dozen trips over.  Now, I just hold my water until they pass my row.  Live and learn!

I think you're naive if you think any any woman may not lead you on at any random time. These are professional athletes with lots of money. I think it's very safe to assume that even at work, yes, a woman can lead a guy on at work. I'm not saying it happened in this situation but for you to make a sarcastic remark like it would never ever ever ever happen is just naive. 

1 hour ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Let's say you got engaged to a woman. She comes home from work, and tells you about the man who was grinding on her without her consent. How would you feel about that situation?

It's grinding. My main concern would be something far worse than that. Would I want it to happen? No, but to sue him for it? Come on. It's the same if I had a wife, a girl at work put her a** into me on purpose and hit on me, would I think my wife would like it? Probably not, but I'm not suing her over it either 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think you're naive if you think any any woman may not lead you on at any random time. These are professional athletes with lots of money. I think it's very safe to assume that even at work, yes, a woman can lead a guy on at work. I'm not saying it happened in this situation but for you to make a sarcastic remark like it would never ever ever ever happen is just naive. 

In fairness, a recent Benedictine College study has shown 97% of women in the workforce are simply too disoriented being out of the kitchen to focus on their job

• Haha (+1) 3

23 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Well technically he is a on an employer charted flight for a business trip. The company is also responsible for his actions and rightfully so. You don't think the brass was on that flight?

This is most likely true but It really depends on his employment status.  Different levels of employment status generally create different levels of responsibility and liability for their employers.  If the team attorneys were doing their job, their agreement with the charter company would contain language to protect them from third party "deep pocket lawsuits".  I'm guessing that this all goes away with a large check and a new kicker in Jacksonville.

57 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's the same if I had a wife, a girl at work put her a** into me on purpose and hit on me, would I think my wife would like it? Probably not, but I'm not suing her over it either 

You should step away

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, T master said:

Oh & to answer your question i just about snatched up a lying POS here a couple years ago at work because he tried by his incompetence 3 times to make me look a fool at my job, i gave him the first 2 but the 3rd was it if he wasn't with a customer it probably would have turned out worse than it did . 

He hung with that customer until i left the facility and it was probably a good thing for both of us .

Jimmy Spags has entered the chat. 

Edited by WotAGuy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's grinding. My main concern would be something far worse than that. Would I want it to happen? No, but to sue him for it? Come on. It's the same if I had a wife, a girl at work put her a** into me on purpose and hit on me, would I think my wife would like it? Probably not, but I'm not suing her over it either 

Did you really say, "It's grinding"? Like, what's the big deal? Holy crap, if you think that's ok, I'd hate to see your interactions with women. 

And btw, people of both sexes dress in a way to attract someone. That doesn't mean they are trying to, or want to, attract everyone. It doesn't give you or anyone else permission to sexually assault them. Same if they are "leading you on." It's not a free pass to get your rocks off. 

Edited by Herc11
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

interesting,  actually no highly predictable  reactions to the story everything like the accused looks weird, to i totally believe them to they are just in it for the $.

i have no opinion either way.

i wonder if they allow alcohol on the flight, not a good mixture if they do ..   long time away from  girlfriends/wives, hours long flight.  i can only imagine what the Bills “got away with” in the Kelly era.  they would drink hard on the flights.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

As men, we're not going to be all that disturbed by female sexual energy directed our way. Even if we're not attracted to the woman, it's not a terrible thing for a woman to show she's sexually interested in you. These women's allegations are not the same as a girl at work grinding herself into you. A better metaphor would be this. Imagine you have a job as a waiter. You're a waiter for a group of ridiculously big, muscular gay guys. The kind of guys who could easily take you in a fight. One or two of those guys start grinding on you. You can't fight them physically, at least not with any hope of success. Your employer values them way more than you. If you feel their behavior crosses a line, your only real chance to gain power in this situation is to file a lawsuit.

So that's the pro-plaintiff argument. The anti-plaintiff argument is that the women filing the lawsuit have a strong financial incentive to lie. Moreover, you obviously don't want people filing lawsuits over every little thing. Whose side should I take? I'd need to learn a lot more about this lawsuit before answering that question.

Edited by Rampant Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

It doesn’t matter.  It’s not funny in the slightest.  If anyone mistreated my daughter, I’d kill the guy (metaphor)

Lighten up!  The comment wasn't even about the incident itself.  

On the flip side, look up Brian Banks sometime.  Every time we have this trial by social media he comes to mind.  He's lucky he wasn't hung given the social outrage at the time!

I'm with ya on the daughters as I have em myself, but we weren't there.  The amount of effort people put into things that aren't even any of their business in this world is astonishing. 

19 hours ago, T master said:

If keeping a job means allowing my self to be demeaned by another human being or talked down to you can have the job i'd rather have my dignity as a human being than be treated like a low class citizen or a POS !!

That being said I would immediately not a year plus later find out what exactly happened and if what was being said to happen did i would personally fire the man myself not tell someone else to do it that's chicken S**T . 

And i've been fired before & as i've told others don't threaten me with a good time, i'll always work ! The only time i have ever not worked is if i decided i didn't want to . 

Matter of fact i just started a new job they said they were going to put me at a certain position & i told the GM "well apparently you don't want me working here very long" and meant it !! 

That's why all of the things i have are paid for & i don't live beyond my means, Praise god for it !! So i don't have to depend on anyone other than me to make a living for me i'm not dependent on any company to take care of me like many today are .

Hope that answers your question .

Did you give them a list of positions you would consent to during the job interview?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/28/2024 at 5:07 AM, Buffalo03 said:

image.png.882e39307e61aff31b4250df5ad951e7.png

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.