McManus Accused of sexual assault

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Lots of people on this board making light of this situation wouldn’t be able to handle having their butt smacked by a member of the same sex.

Let’s have someone larger than you, who can overpower you, grind his junk into your rear end surrounded by his friends and see how the reaction is. 

Lots of men experience this, it's called divorce court.

Edited by White Linen

7 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I go out to a club, I hit the dance floor. Everyone is all bunched together. I accidentally grind up on some chick. She claims to suffer severe mental anguish. I lose my life savings. No thanks. I'll just stay home

A lot of this is based on what women signed up for. If a woman goes dancing at a night club, she knows there's a chance everyone will be bunched up together, causing some level of physical contact. But if a woman becomes a flight attendant, she's probably not expecting a kicker to start handing out $100 bills, with the intention of creating a party atmosphere or sexualized environment. If the allegations are true, the Jaguars are to blame as well, because they shouldn't be allowing stuff like this to happen on their charter flights. Or if for some reason the Jaguars do want stuff like this to happen on their charter flights, then they need to create separate roles/job descriptions. A person is hired to be a flight attendant or is hired to provide entertainment. As opposed to mixing the two roles together for women who thought they were being hired for flight attendant roles only.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Herc11 said:

I get the attempt at humor here. However, if this was your wife, girlfriend, sister, friend... Would you still be making light of the situation? Ie: "tried to touch a booby" 

I agree.  NFL needs to come down hard on this and they should force the Jags to forfeit their first three games.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree.  NFL needs to come down hard on this and they should force the Jags to forfeit their first three games.

Ha!  Good luck with that...the NFL is too busy plotting out new ways how they can squeeze out another 350 Million Dollars in revenue from the fans next season 

5 hours ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

A lot of this is based on what women signed up for. If a woman goes dancing at a night club, she knows there's a chance everyone will be bunched up together, causing some level of physical contact. But if a woman becomes a flight attendant, she's probably not expecting a kicker to start handing out $100 bills, with the intention of creating a party atmosphere or sexualized environment. If the allegations are true, the Jaguars are to blame as well, because they shouldn't be allowing stuff like this to happen on their charter flights. Or if for some reason the Jaguars do want stuff like this to happen on their charter flights, then they need to create separate roles/job descriptions. A person is hired to be a flight attendant or is hired to provide entertainment. As opposed to mixing the two roles together for women who thought they were being hired for flight attendant roles only.

Women are very very weird people. They wear next to nothing out to bars and clubs where a bunch of drunk dudes are, get cat called and get the attention of men they don't want and then wonder why it's happening and complain about it. We can look more into this situation with McManus but I still think these women are being ridiculous. Maybe the women lead him on. Who knows? A dude grinds on you and you act like your world is falling apart simply because you were at work? Ok

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

Why didn't the girls just slap him up side his head & tell him to go F him self ? People are way to sensitive and need to stand up to stupidity rather than let them take advantage of it . I'm sure if those gals would have knee'd him in the nuts he would have gotten the message, if this is what in fact happened .

And if this is what they claimed it is there is a entire plane full of people that would have seen something & can validate what these gals are claiming.

But when ever there is alcohol involved you know there will always be that guy that comes out because that's what alcohol does to people brings out their inner most stupid !! 

19 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Shoulda kept urban Meyer around. This Is why coaches have to kick their kickers!

18 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

Thank you Charlie from it’s always sunny. 

Not many not that bird law applies to the mechanical birds of the air

18 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

Thank you Charlie from it’s always sunny. 

Look, we are both men of the cloth.  We jabber jaw, we go tit for tit. You win some, I win some, but at the end of the day theres a mutual respect.

One thing that is not even up for debate and is that this country is miles behind the UK in bird law.

17 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Really? Football players misbehaving on the flight home, after a victory? I’m not saying it makes it right, but I have to assume this happens quite often, or at least it used to.  

maybe she was just mad because it was a kicker, and not a real football player. ;)

Well if it happens all the time then it couldn't possibly be wrong. 

57 minutes ago, T master said:

Why didn't the girls just slap him up side his head & tell him to go F him self ? People are way to sensitive and need to stand up to stupidity rather than let them take advantage of it . I'm sure if those gals would have knee'd him in the nuts he would have gotten the message, if this is what in fact happened .

And if this is what they claimed it is there is a entire plane full of people that would have seen something & can validate what these gals are claiming.

But when ever there is alcohol involved you know there will always be that guy that comes out because that's what alcohol does to people brings out their inner most stupid !! 

How many people have you "knee'd in the nuts" at work?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

They probably wanted to keep their jobs. If you were the supervisor and the NFL called saying one of your flight attendants assaulted their $$$ player, would you tell them "oh well"? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

yep.  The only logical punishment!

1 hour ago, T master said:

Agree with you that the women should have told him to F off.  And no way they should get money for what happened.  But McManus sounds like a big time cheesemeister who is likely done in the NFL if what happened is true.  

• Like (+1) 1

Lawyers already telling lies:

"These are absolutely fictitious and demonstrably false allegations made as part of a campaign to defame and disparage a talented and well-respected NFL player,"

Guys a total bum, getting passed around the league like a $2 pre-rolled.

5 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Women are very very weird people. They wear next to nothing out to bars and clubs where a bunch of drunk dudes are, get cat called and get the attention of men they don't want and then wonder why it's happening and complain about it. We can look more into this situation with McManus but I still think these women are being ridiculous. Maybe the women lead him on. Who knows? A dude grinds on you and you act like your world is falling apart simply because you were at work? Ok

Ok it's time for a break buddy.  Go look at some flowers and trees. 

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Ok it's time for a break buddy.  Go look at some flowers and trees. 

He doesn't have time for a break.  He's got a meeting with HR in 3 minutes and its going to be a long one.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.