McManus Accused of sexual assault

3 hours ago, nato7412 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40229099/nfl-kicker-brandon-mcmanus-accused-sexual-assault-lawsuit

no wonder they played so well in London

just kidding. this will be very bad for the league if true

Really? Football players misbehaving on the flight home, after a victory? I’m not saying it makes it right, but I have to assume this happens quite often, or at least it used to.  

maybe she was just mad because it was a kicker, and not a real football player. ;)

• Dislike 1

Lots of people on this board making light of this situation wouldn’t be able to handle having their butt smacked by a member of the same sex.

Let’s have someone larger than you, who can overpower you, grind his junk into your rear end surrounded by his friends and see how the reaction is. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

I go out to a club, I hit the dance floor. Everyone is all bunched together. I accidentally grind up on some chick. She claims to suffer severe mental anguish. I lose my life savings. No thanks. I'll just stay home

You can’t distinguish between patrons dancing at a nightclub and people at work just trying to do their jobs?

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Lots of people on this board making light of this situation wouldn’t be able to handle having their butt smacked by a member of the same sex.

Let’s have someone larger than you, who can overpower you, grind his junk into your rear end surrounded by his friends and see how the reaction is. 

Was at a concert with my now wife. Dude walked up behind her, grabbed butt and the touched her boob and winked at her and walked away. She started balling instantly and I was ready to destroy the guy but she wouldn’t let me. It’s not a joke and I’ll never forget the look on my wife’s face when it happened 

I read the allegations - "he gave me $100 bills and asked me to dance for them", "he tried to kiss me", "he brushed up against me too close". Not great, but nothing too crazy either.

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

You can’t distinguish between patrons dancing at a nightclub and people at work just trying to do their jobs?

It's still the same comparison. Women don't care. Are you telling me if some guy tried getting touchy Feely while dancing at a club with some chick that doesn't want him touching her that she is really gonna say "it's ok, it's a club"? She isn't gonna give 2 sh*ts. It's not gonna make any bit of difference whether it's there or at work and you're naive if you think otherwise 

41 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

r1338416_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=1140&cquali

Dude always look like this or did they just find the creepiest looking photo there is?   gotta admit i looked at this and thought "yeah, i could see it..."

Lol. Damn grinder. Piece of sh*t

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Was at a concert with my now wife. Dude walked up behind her, grabbed butt and the touched her boob and winked at her and walked away. She started balling instantly and I was ready to destroy the guy but she wouldn’t let me. It’s not a joke and I’ll never forget the look on my wife’s face when it happened 

Respect to you for that, for both wanting to go after the guy and for saying with your wife to comfort her. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's still the same comparison. Women don't care. Are you telling me if some guy tried getting touchy Feely while dancing at a club with some chick that doesn't want him touching her that she is really gonna say "it's ok, it's a club"? She isn't gonna give 2 sh*ts. It's not gonna make any bit of difference whether it's there or at work and you're naive if you think otherwise 

So, no, you aren’t able to differentiate between those two very different situations. Good to know. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.