McManus Accused of sexual assault

They also accuse the Jaguars of failing to supervise McManus ... 

LOL  

What's the going rate for babysitters for NFL players.  Maybe I'll apply.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I will admit it, I clicked through hoping for photos.

This is ridiculous: The lawsuit alleges the Jaguars committed gross negligence by failing to properly hire McManus, train him about inappropriate and sexual contact with flight staff, supervise him on the flight, adopt policies and procedures to protect flight staff from sexual misconduct by its employees, and enforcing a zero-tolerance policy regarding inappropriate behavior.

They are just suing the deep pockets, looking for their out of court nuisance settlement.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

I get the attempt at humor here. However, if this was your wife, girlfriend, sister, friend... Would you still be making light of the situation? Ie: "tried to touch a booby" 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

LOL  

What's the going rate for babysitters for NFL players.  Maybe I'll apply.  

Well technically he is a on an employer charted flight for a business trip. The company is also responsible for his actions and rightfully so. You don't think the brass was on that flight?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I get the attempt at humor here. However, if this was your wife, girlfriend, sister, friend... Would you still be making light of the situation? Ie: "tried to touch a booby" 

The other thread has a more appropriate title, so if it’s gonna get merged…… 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Some folks parents didn’t teach them how to act in public…, 

31 minutes ago, DJB said:

No place for any type of assault anywhere. 

If true dude should be convicted and out of the league forever 

35 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Well technically he is a on an employer charted flight for a business trip. The company is also responsible for his actions and rightfully so. You don't think the brass was on that flight?

The comment was made facetiously.  

44 minutes ago, boater said:

I will admit it, I clicked through hoping for photos.

This is ridiculous: The lawsuit alleges the Jaguars committed gross negligence by failing to properly hire McManus, train him about inappropriate and sexual contact with flight staff, supervise him on the flight, adopt policies and procedures to protect flight staff from sexual misconduct by its employees, and enforcing a zero-tolerance policy regarding inappropriate behavior.

They are just suing the deep pockets, looking for their out of court nuisance settlement.

If the Jags fired them because McManus couldn't keep his hands to himself, then they have every right, and reason to sue.

48 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Welcome to the internet

I go out to a club, I hit the dance floor. Everyone is all bunched together. I accidentally grind up on some chick. She claims to suffer severe mental anguish. I lose my life savings. No thanks. I'll just stay home

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.