Man I hate the fact Von Miller is on this team.

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

What an atrocious contract that was. Should have been a fireable offense, it's lead weights on the ankles when you're trying to swim. Can we REALLY roll the guy out there this year?

Not that I’m against day drinking…, 

but much like political convictions, this could / should be kept to oneself,

😁👍🍸🚬

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not understanding why the Bills couldn't have done it like the rams did it, one year rental, whatever happens happens.

6 years 120 million for an edge over 30 is just stupid

Jesus Bevis, calm down. Maybe he is an old and washed guy but he's our old and washed guy. Maybe he rebounds and gets some key sacks in the playoffs. He's here regardless so gotta hope for the best.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Everybody wants the Bills to be bold and swing for the fences, until it blows up in our faces.

Sadly, he was already too old for the contract we signed him to. It has only gotten worse.

🙄

What an atrocious contract that was. Should have been a fireable offense, it's lead weights on the ankles when you're trying to swim. Can we REALLY roll the guy out there this year?

If he didn't get hurt, he was going to finish with 12-16 sacks and almost surely make a difference in the playoffs 

I love he’s on our team. Until he proves he can’t play, let’s rally around the guy!

Why hate on our own guys??  

• Agree 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

I love he’s on our team. Until he proves he can’t play, let’s rally around the guy!

Why hate on our own guys??  

I'd like my team to win something of note.

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

🙄

If he didn't get hurt, he was going to finish with 12-16 sacks and almost surely make a difference in the playoffs 

If your aunt had stones, she'd be your uncle

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

That original contract no longer exists:

image.thumb.png.068f278bf5390630ad39355938262708.png

He's essentially on a 1 year contract and the Bills can save 8M in cap space by cutting him next season.  And if he's even 3/4 what he was in 2022 then the Bills are getting a bargain at a 15M Cap hit

• Like (+1) 1

Man that Jacksonville game in England really, really screwed this team with so many injuries. Milano, Knox, Jones, Miller. All these injuries during the 2022-2023 seasons upsets me more than the 13-second debacle. Nobody's fault, just stinks. 

It was kind of amazing how well Buffalo played against the Chiefs with so many defensive injuries. The backup linebacker who was just off the street was also injured and sat out a series or two....and went back in... That 27-24 playoff Chiefs loss and it came down to a missed FG. Just think, if the Bills had a better receiver corps during that game they might have won it. I think that they have that this season. 

Should Von Miller regain his form in 2024 then Buffalo will have a strong pass rush.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

If I recall...until his injury, he was leading or close to the league lead in sacks that year.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I couldn't either. @SDS or @Simon any insight?

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Random question - Was the board down the last 2 days? I couldn't get it to load

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Not understanding why the Bills couldn't have done it like the rams did it, one year rental, whatever happens happens.

6 years 120 million for an edge over 30 is just stupid

There’s a difference between the terms of an NFL contract and the reality of an NFL contract. 

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Random question - Was the board down the last 2 days? I couldn't get it to load

Seems so, I couldn’t get on either, likely some server work and the like, or SDS bounced a check, 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Is the contract an anchor? Yes.

Is he an obnoxious interview? Yes.

Is he a woman beater? Seems so -she pressed charges and he was arrested.

Is his dream of being a GM kaput? Yes.

Can we escape from both his & Diggs’ contract after the season? Yes.

All’s well that ends well.

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.