Freak WR prospect to follow (Nyck Harbor)

Posted (edited)

Just came across this tweet and started reading about him. My goodness!! We are a couple of years away but this is a level of size/athleticism that we have probably never seen. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Kirby Jackson changed the title to Freak WR prospect to follow (Nyck Harbor)
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

"probably never seen"??

We've seen a guy named DK Metcalf...

Metcalf ran a 10.36 100M. Harbor ran 10.12!! That’s faster than Tyreek Hill (10.19). He’s also an inch taller and 5 lbs. heavier than DK. Metcalf is the closest comp but as I said, “we have never seen this.” We haven’t. Harbor is still only 18 so who knows where he ends up.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Shocked 1

Going to be a wait and see.  Looks like a great athlete.  Can he play football?   Similar Freshman year to Metcalf, but nowhere near Calvin Johnson.  

A lot of guys can run really fast in a straight line, it doesnt make them football players. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Metcalf ran a 10.36 100M. Harbor ran 10.12!! That’s faster than Tyreek Hill (10.19). He’s also an inch taller and 5 lbs. heavier than DK. Metcalf is the closest comp but as I said, “we have never seen this.” We haven’t. Harbor is still only 18 so who knows where he ends up.

.14 seconds is spitting a hair---we've seen this very guy in DK.  We shall see if this kid makes it that far. 

image.png.0961496c15d4f0746038a11c950995e7.png

On 5/28/2024 at 7:00 AM, Mr. WEO said:

.14 seconds is spitting a hair---we've seen this very guy in DK.  We shall see if this kid makes it that far. 

image.png.0961496c15d4f0746038a11c950995e7.png

.14 is actually significant. His averages are more important. 

On 5/27/2024 at 12:47 PM, BillsVet said:

Calvin Johnson was freak-ish in his day.  

But then he got Lions'ed.  

Calvin Johnson was the comp I immediately thought about.  This guy is a bit bigger.  In the right situation, he could be a monster in a few years.

10 hours ago, boyst said:

.14 is actually significant. His averages are more important. 

it's insignificant in the NFL.  Besides, the point is that we saw a "freak" like this just a few years ago.  Same comments at the time were posted.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

it's insignificant in the NFL.  Besides, the point is that we saw a "freak" like this just a few years ago.  Same comments at the time were posted.

Oh yes, in that regard. NFL speed, ad speed, game speed.... 100%. 

There was a guy I remember, maybe his name was demario suggs??? 

It was a tremendous athlete and elite in high school for the 100 m. But he was also elite in football ran down near the same speed with pads on. I don't know what happened once you get to Eastern Michigan but the dude was absolutely a beast 

Also he had one of the coolest tattoos I've ever seen on his shoulder. Mario breaking a block with the big d on it

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.