Trump got Boooooooed By Libertarians! ROTFLMAO!

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Massive win! One write-in vote. Chorus of boos. 
Must be getting tired of winning. 
Shocker: old man who champions telling young women what they can’t do with their bodies is unpopular with people who champion the government leaving people be. 

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Now do Butker.

52 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Why? We beat him all the time! I like watching old clips of him, he was check off a qb.

How to know you're dealing with children.  It's from "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."

43 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

PPP MAGA: buying KC kicker jerseys and saying nice things about Dan Marino. I remember when you guys used to hate Russia too. How times change...

I hated Marino as well but I agree with LeviF that he was one of the best pure passers in NFL history.  That's undeniable.

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This ideology is as out of date as communism. It cannot work in a world of 7 billion people connected by a tap away.

Shopping isn't as simple as going to the general store for a sack of beans anymore. Every single item in our stores has a laundry list of chemicals and ingredients that have to be carefully regulated for our safety. We know how companies will happily obliterate the environment or sell us goods laced with blatantly dangerous chemicals (Johnson & Johnson, 3M Forever Chemicals, etc.). 

Are trying to be a parody account or are you being serious?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

At least now I know I’m not missing anything from you on the football side of the board. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

I didn’t post that? Our auto correct changed something I’m going to have to look at it and edit it. 

edit:

auto correct changed that from heck of to check off 😂 

i was typing a post to give him some props. 

Edited by 4th&long

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Maybe try disputing my points instead of snarky bull#### 

The government in many instances just made children take a shot with unknown long term repercussions without any benefit to the kids and you think our biggest issue is what the government does not regulate? Government should absolutely make sure there is truth is advertising but if you actually believe that government is good at weighing pro and cons for individuals you are insane. So many of the problems you speak of solving only exist because government caused it originally.

• Like (+1) 1