Trump got Boooooooed By Libertarians! ROTFLMAO!

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Ok, then what is that tweet above saying? 

What, the rest have the day off or something?  and you get the role of being intentionally obtuse?

-Transitioning children

- Mask & Vax mandates 

-Men in women’s sports

was the text in my link.  Im sorry you were triggered by the rainbow.  

Comprehension would really help you with your issue

• Agree 1

Libertarianism sounds fine to normal, prosocial people for a reason: because it only works in a society that is made up of 99% normal, prosocial people. Yes, if everyone was like you and the people you choose to spend time with, it would work fine. But libertarians (big L and, often, lowercase L) are unable to process the fact that we no longer live in such a society. As a result what you end up with is just leftism without any of the teeth required to make a society function. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What, the rest have the day off or something?  and you get the role of being intentionally obtuse?

-Transitioning children

- Mask & Vax mandates 

-Men in women’s sports

was the text in my link.  Im sorry you were triggered by the rainbow.  

Comprehension would really help you with your issue

Hence why I said it sounds like a completely compatible libertarian ideal of living your life with minimal government intervention. Right wingers such as yourself don't like that and prefer the authoritarian route. Have a nice holiday!

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Ok, then what is that tweet above saying? 

The comment about the meme police arriving was mostly sardonic but I guess it’s good to see someone grabbing the mantle. Good for you! Good for you? Not sure which punctuation mark to use. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Hence why I said it sounds like a completely compatible libertarian ideal of living your life with minimal government intervention. Right wingers such as yourself don't like that and prefer the authoritarian route. Have a nice holiday!

you did none of that. 

you tried to set up for some homophobic attack, got proven moronic. then tried to imply some other insult.

you are what you claim to hate.  you are the insults you call others.

I am sorry for you.  for real.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you did none of that. 

you tried to set up for some homophobic attack, got proven moronic. then tried to imply some other insult.

you are what you claim to hate.  you are the insults you call others.

I am sorry for you.  for real.

My exact comment from earlier:

mean yeah, the core of libertarian idealism is "the government cannot tell you what to do, live your life as you see fit."

You can gaslight all you want, but it won't work. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The comment about the meme police arriving was mostly sardonic but I guess it’s good to see someone grabbing the mantle. Good for you! Good for you? Not sure which punctuation mark to use. 

The Right Can't Meme example 358,931

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

"the government cannot tell you what to do, live your life as you see fit."

Ah, here we see the classical liberal position on full display, without any of the temperament of a prosocial society. This is at the core of libertarian philosophy and is false on its face. This is not how it plays out now and Roundy’s insistence otherwise is a deliberate and bald lie. 

If you cannot see the obvious problem with that statement in the current year you shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

Edited by LeviF

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

My exact comment from earlier:

You can gaslight all you want, but it won't work. 

The Right Can't Meme example 358,931

The left have a stick up their ass example 358,932. That’s not meant to be a slur towards gay men so please put your dudgeon down. It’s a slur towards the humorlessness of the typical liberal. Thank you for playing to type. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Stick not stock. SMH
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The left have a stock up their ass example 358,932. That’s not meant to be a slur towards gay men so please put your dudgeon down. It’s a slur towards the humorlessness of the typical liberal. Thank you for playing to type. 

That tweet was supposed to be "funny?" Looks like yet another attack on gay people from the authoritarian right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine taking a victory lap around a guy getting booed by people who ultimately nominated an open borders, transing children supporting communist.

:lol:

Winning Bigly!!

yes, stupid of trump to go.  stupid to invite him.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Dan Marino ??

:w00t:

Stormy got a vote too Lol. Someone has a sense of humor.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Why? We beat him all the time! I like watching old clips of him, he was heck of a qb.

Edited by 4th&long

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Stormy got a bit too Lol. Someone has a sense of humor.

Why? We beat him all the time! I like watching old clips of him, he was check off a qb.

Marino might be the best pure passer to ever spin the ball. Whatever the breakdown was, if he had any semblance of a defense and weapons outside of “the Marks brothers” who were frankly mid he’d have won five super bowls. 

• Like (+1) 1