Caleb Williams is off to a rough rookie start

12 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Based on what i’ve seen so far, I think the two that we haven’t seen may be the best because I know none of these guys look the part.

Daniels has looked pretty good so far. He isn't making really stupid mistakes throwing the ball. He has shown good escapability the past couple weeks and hit some big throws when needed against the Giants to get the win. And he seemed to learn to avoid big hits the second half of the last game. I'm seeing some growth. 

Washingtons line is weak and they have one legitimate receiver in McLaurin. Williams has a much better receiving core and is making the stupid mistakes Daniels isn't. His line also sucks but Daniels is escaping the rush better and making better throws to win games. 

On 5/23/2024 at 11:09 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know he’s just getting used to the NFL but I always thought this talk of Caleb being this once in 5 year kinda talent was little off. Everytime I saw him go against a defense with a pulse in college he struggled. Hopefully that isn’t the case for the Bears sake.

I don’t know much about Caleb, but this poor performance could be because he isn’t good…, just sayin,