Caleb Williams is off to a rough rookie start

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So it begins 

What is it with WR's diva fathers and twitter? 

My dad wouldn't even come to my sporting events, much less go through the All 22, haha. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

My dad wouldn't even come to my sporting events, much less go through the All 22, haha. 

Living vicariously through their children lol

And yeah it's not a good look for Rome

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Social media is the worst thing to happen to society. But it does aid in identifying crazy people.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Social media is the worst thing to happen to society. But it does aid in identifying crazy people.

I guess this place counts as social media and it be the only social media I have 

I have never had a Twitter or an Instagram and I haven't logged into Facebook in 15 years

6 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I was on the "He is a Bust" train while at OU. Bad at making quick decisions, held the ball too long, He and his dad are both Aholes.

My friend played at Oklahoma and still is a booster paying for your players 

And you are absolutely in the minority LOL they all loved Caleb and did anything to try to make him stay 

Jackson Arnold is nice but he's nothing like Caleb Williams bro

I mean what are you going to think of your quarterback for the next 3 years.. who again has a lot of talent 

But he's not Caleb Williams especially in college

All 130 schools would have taken a guy like Caleb Williams just like the majority of 130 schools would take Jackson 

But Jackson isn't Caleb especially right now

Edited by Buffalo716

On 5/24/2024 at 3:05 AM, kitchen sink said:

As a Bills supporter, I am hoping that the Bears have the worst season possible in 2024 and the Bills get the first pick in the fourth round of the draft next year. 

what about our second round pick from the vikings?

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

Yea, my dad wouldn't even bring the milk home.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

If my dad ever told me I'd played well at soccer I must have been ***** outstanding.

On 5/23/2024 at 10:09 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know he’s just getting used to the NFL but I always thought this talk of Caleb being this once in 5 year kinda talent was little off. Everytime I saw him go against a defense with a pulse in college he struggled. Hopefully that isn’t the case for the Bears sake.

I can only think of 1 USC - QB that became a bonafide starter in the NFL and kept that job in the last 20 years that being Carson Palmer most all the others that i can think of did little or nothing to become a NFL - QB .

The Bills had 2 on their team Matt Barkley & Matt Lienart, then you have all the other great named QB's that came out of USC Marinovich, Booty, Kessler, Haden, Darnold, & many more have come through USC only to fail some miserably in the NFL .

When a buddy of mine told me he was excited about WIlliams being taken by the Bears i told him i hope he is as good as advertised but then i reminded him of past QB's that came out of USC with a bunch of hype to go on & not do much in the NFL .

I hope they can coach him up to be near the player he was in college & a decent NFL - QB but if history repeats itself it won't look good for Williams .

12 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

People thought I was insane for saying Daniels is the best QB in that draft class and that Williams would bust .....

Based on what i’ve seen so far, I think the two that we haven’t seen may be the best because I know none of these guys look the part.