Stefan Diggs Skips OTA Texans

8 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Just Diggs, an intense guy.  He’ll get sick of Houston if he starts getting asked repeatedly if he’s unhappy there too.

He just wants to win. Before preseason!    :)

He hopes to eventually do it in Dallas with his bother, so the Texans gave us the Vikes 2nd rounder then chopped years off his commitment.  I’ll take the Vikes second over a guy who seems to have quit on his team, despite my desire for a stud to free everyone else up.  

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

giphy.webp

a year and change of speculation from everyone and a distraction.  Nothing to you sure

wut?

Anyway…”the NFL” and the networks won’t have to call him a locker room cancer….2 teams in 2 conferences have already decided this is true

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The conversation that diggs is having with Stroud doesn't look like a big deal

What does look troubling is the body language and faces the guys around the interaction are having - between the guys on the bench and even Stroud trying to down play it. It's a bad look

Almost comes across like this is what everyone warned us about 

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Stroud is doomed. He’s 22 with 18 receivers who all want 75 targets a game. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-eFzXmoVcF/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sorry not sure why it’s not imbedding the link. It’s safe, trust me. Or don’t. 

Looks like Stef finally got around to watching Season 8 of Game of Thrones.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The conversation that diggs is having with Stroud doesn't look like a big deal

What does look troubling is the body language and faces the guys around the interaction are having - between the guys on the bench and even Stroud trying to down play it. It's a bad look

Almost comes across like this is what everyone warned us about 

They just look like they are sitting minding their own business to me. I'm not sure what you are seeing.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

wut?

Anyway…”the NFL” and the networks won’t have to call him a locker room cancer….2 teams in 2 conferences have already decided this is true

gimme a break, I'm drunk.

They have been saying the same thing about him since the cinny game.  It's "nothing to some people", sure.  But we all said the same thing after the game and I feel like the chemistry deteriorated from that point on.  

Even now you hear the players talk about how things are different in the locker room and I can only guess it's because they don't have someone barking at them about every little thing they do.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Diggs may rot the team from the inside out but he's too crafty and self absorbed to let anything slip into public again. He doesn't want the stigma and I predict he'll be all smiles and boredom. And about 800 yards receiving.

5 hours ago, Dafan said:

That just looked like Diggs talking to him about what he's seeing.  No big deal to me.

Absolutely 

There's no doubt some subtle shots were fired at Diggs from Brady, McD, Allen, Kincaid , even Elam . Imo

I sId in the WR thread, I love Diggs but enough was enough, Beane ate 30+ mil and only got a future 2 just to get rid of him. He just didn't fit the culture as a Captain especially , his attitude and personality got the best of him. I've always said that Cincy game , leaving early,  was the final straw. I know it would've bothered me extremely if I was in that locker room and did even as a fan.. 

Good luck to him but good riddance 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

That's nothing IMO. Just Diggs being his usual animated self. He'll be on his best behavior this year because he wants a new contract before he retires and also wants the media to see it wasn't his fault it went sour in Buffalo

Not too sure. This is a guy who does not have great control over his emotions. He likes to boil over.

”From day one Allen was by his side and treated him with respect”. That’s not how I talk about friends and teammates. “Respect” is not the first word I would use, nor second or third. People who constantly feel the need to be respected are trouble. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Diggs: 445 receptions, 5372 yards and 37 TDs in four years. 

McDermott: 13 seconds. no playoff road wins, and lost at home in the division round two years in a row

Yup Diggs was the problem

Diggs was great for 3.5 years in terms of production.

But you are saying he wasn't a big problem for this team the last half of last year including the playoffs?

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Diggs was great for 3.5 years in terms of production.

But you are saying he wasn't a big problem for this team the last half of last year including the playoffs?

No doubt his production dropped. I will admit that. I will add Allen missed a wide open Diggs multiple times last season down the stretch including two 80yd+ TD. But Diggs also dropped one of the best passes Allen has thrown in the playoffs. That was absolutely brutal also seeing that the defender fell down and it would have been a TD.

Now that I agreed to those facts...

Are you saying McDermott didn't blow the 13 second game? McDermott's defense didn't blow lead at Texans and had no answer for the Chiefs last season? 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Diggs: 445 receptions, 5372 yards and 37 TDs in four years. 

McDermott: 13 seconds. no playoff road wins, and lost at home in the division round two years in a row

Yup Diggs was the problem

Years he was and yes he is.  Both can be correct.

• Like (+1) 2