Got me fantasy team

scribo

I know it is very early, but I couldn't wait. Do any of you guys see any glaring holes I should consider plugging. This is my first time playing. By the way, I was second to pick in the first round. I think I would have taken McGahee if I had been third. He went fourth. JP didn't get drafted. It's the free Yahoo version. Any input would be great.

QBs

M. Hasselbeck

B. Leftwich

WRs

L. Evans

T. Holt

M. Clayton

Mi. Williams

J. McCareins

RBs

L. Tomlinson

J. Jones

J. Bettis

TEs

A. Crumpler

J. Wiggins

Kickers

J. Elam

Defenses

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

sounds pretty good, theres not really a place you went wrong but if i had to pick one i would say either trade one of your WR to try to pick up another RB. Everybody knows RB gets you the big points, and J. Jones always gets injured, but i am excited about him, and Bettis wont be the feature back, if you only need to start 2 thats pretty good, nice draft!

sounds pretty good, theres not really a place you went wrong but if i had to pick one i would say either trade one of your WR to try to pick up another RB. Everybody knows RB gets you the big points, and J. Jones always gets injured, but i am excited about him, and Bettis wont be the feature back, if you only need to start 2 thats pretty good, nice draft!

360230[/snapback]

Thanks. I figured it was worth taking a flier on Bettis as he got a lot of short yardage TDs last year. Yes, I only start two RBs.

Looks pretty decent, but why are they drafting so early?  Didn't anyone learn anything from the Ricky Williams fiasco from last year?

360243[/snapback]

I was kind of thinking the same thing. But it just adds to the challenge I guess. At least everyone in the league is in the same boat.

Looks pretty decent, but why are they drafting so early?  Didn't anyone learn anything from the Ricky Williams fiasco from last year?

360243[/snapback]

Fantasy football drafting is just sooo fun. Gott do it now, I sure do miss it.

Besides now you can pick up all the good young players before they make a name forthemselves in camp/preaseason.

Plus its free.

That's a good solid team.

How many WR's do you start?

WRs are a dime a dozen. You'll be able to pick up a WR of waivers in the first couple of weeks that will outperform most. Try to package Mi. Williams and McCareins for anything that would be an upgrade.

Did Kerry Collins get picked up? I bet him and Moss will do well this year.

How high did Culpepper go? Also, T. Henry would probably be a decent pickup right now. He will probably be traded. What about R. Williams?

That's a good solid team.

How many WR's do you start?

WRs are a dime a dozen.  You'll be able to pick up a WR of waivers in the first couple of weeks that will outperform most.  Try to package Mi. Williams and McCareins for anything that would be an upgrade.

Did Kerry Collins get picked up?  I bet him and Moss will do well this year.

How high did Culpepper go?  Also, T. Henry would probably be a decent pickup right now.  He will probably be traded.  What about R. Williams?

360419[/snapback]

Good questions, and I thought about most of them, too.

Collins got drafted (third round). Travis didn't. I'm really thinking about picking him up, but I just don't know who to drop to do that. Culpepper went #8 overall. I think that is way too high. I looked for Ricky but couldn't find him. I'm not sure if he's available.

I like your idea about packaging the two WRs. Thanks.