TBDAHOT: Who wants to golf on Saturday opening weekend?

SDS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI, Byrnecliff suffered some damage from yesterday's storm. Some large trees went down and parts of the course were flooded. Plus, someone lost control and took out half of the Byrnecliffe sign on 20A

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, SDS said:

1. SDS

2. SDS wife

3. @plenzmd1

4. @mrags

5. @Draconator

6. Mrs. Draconator
7. @dhg

8. @4thandGoal (+1 or 2) maybe

I had two family members dropout and so did bringbackfergy.

Please confirm if you’re still interested. We will not be going to Byrncliff because they are aerating the greens a couple days before.

Most likely I’m out. As of right now I’m scheduled to work all weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dhg said:

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Hopefully my golf game doesn't stink too bad

I shot a 57 today at Niagara On The Lake Golf Club (9 Hole Course). You'll be fine. 

@SDS Early forecasts have Saturday being pretty much a rain out. I know a lot can change in 6 days. But have to ask, any contingency plans?

Edited by Draconator

11 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I shot a 57 today at Niagara On The Lake Golf Club (9 Hole Course). You'll be fine. 

@SDS Early forecasts have Saturday being pretty much a rain out. I know a lot can change in 6 days. But have to ask, any contingency plans?

I do not. 🙁

On 9/2/2024 at 5:11 PM, dhg said:

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Hopefully my golf game doesn't stink too bad

On 9/2/2024 at 10:59 PM, Draconator said:

things aren’t looking too good boys. 😡

On 9/4/2024 at 7:48 AM, SDS said:

things aren’t looking too good boys. 😡

What are your thoughts about tomorrow? Looks like about 60 and some showers in Batavia tomorrow. I don't like golfing in the rain (who does?) Love to meet you guys but if the weather looks not so good, I'm probably not going to golf. 

Wait until tonight to see if the forecast improves?

• Agree 1