I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

On 7/10/2024 at 4:51 PM, mrags said:

Who said I was angry? Really though, what are you looking forward to? Isn’t the terrible opponent? Is it the hope to see if this team has gotten better? Is it the drunken idiots slamming each other into plastic Walmart tables? Is it the endless chugging of Busch Light? How about watching some bearded idiot get covered in condiments? Maybe you want to get a disease that’s been dormant since the 1960s by doing a shot of cheap and nasty alcohol from a bowling ball that’s had probably 30,000 mouths on it? 

Can’t wait to get excited and have your heart ripped out again by this team I see. 

Damn rags, I’m thinking it’s time for a new pass time for you, maybe Curling, or Bocce…, 😁👍

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Don't want to read the whole thread, can someone give me the Cliff Notes version?  

It has the 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall type theme; then lots of this and that about who's sitting where, some tailgate stuff, a few folks traveling in and one comment about why even go to the game. Oh,...........and one dude flipping someone off because he didn't like the deal. 

That's about it.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

It has the 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall type theme; then lots of this and that about who's sitting where, some tailgate stuff, a few folks traveling in and one comment about why even go to the game. Oh,...........and one dude flipping someone off because he didn't like the deal. 

That's about it.

Thanks LMAO

On 5/15/2024 at 10:18 PM, R. Rich said:

We will be back together for our annual get together in just 116 days.  Lookin' forward to it as always.  See y'all then, TBD fam.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Just wanted to wish you and all your usual tailgating friends a wonderful  and a safe day and hoping it’s the start of a memorable season that ends with Bills loyalty finally being the lone group of satisfied fans at the end of February 9 th , 2025 !!  

Honestly, as it really is almost  the ACTUAL time to start playing games that matter,  here’s hoping the BILLS win that home opener so you go home happy, because those  first 4 games are really a challenge to even begin thinking about January / February !   Heck yeah, just enjoy September 8 th ! 

In Mcd fashion , enjoy  the process one game at time , and from one really old Bills fan , wishing you the best , which means finally hoisting that d@#n Lombardi trophy!  😊✌️