I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, mrags said:

Section 237. Club level. I’ll sell you mine for $1200 for the pair 

38 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I need 4 tickets. 

Then get my pair also, in 238, also $1200 for the pair.  

22 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Then get my pair also, in 238, also $1200 for the pair.  

Boom. Done. Between me and @Just Jack we should have this all set for you @Maynard  we’re within 1 section. A few rows apart. You can party it up inside the clubs. Then go to your seats just a stones throw from each other. 

• Like (+1) 1

@mrags, @Just Jack - Thanks guys, appreciate it! I’d love club level, but will probably settle for something close to the field near the 30-40. Just a bit cheaper honestly. We love to party, so as long as the view is decent we’ll be happy. 

Plus I’m flying in from Seattle. Between the flights, Airbnb’s, activities planned, etc., I might as well be flying to Europe for a vacation. 😆 

Edited by Maynard

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

@mrags, @Just Jack - Thanks guys, appreciate it! I’d love club level, but will probably settle for something close to the field near the 30-40. Just a bit cheaper honestly. We love to party, so as long as the view is decent we’ll be happy. 

Plus I’m flying in from Seattle. Between the flights, Airbnb’s, activities planned, etc., I might as well be flying to Europe for a vacation. 😆 

Well. If you don’t find what you want. We’re available. Just let me or @Just Jack know 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

Michelle Smallmon!? When did she play in the NFL?

Good point. Can't argue with her list. These 5 teams have great fans and are very tough to beat at home.

12 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Good point. Can't argue with her list. These 5 teams have great fans and are very tough to beat at home.

Mostly joking, but yes, I agree with the list. Usually when you see these lists, It's preceded by "According to a poll of current players", or "According to former NFL players", something like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2024 at 12:40 PM, Mark Vader said:

What are the Top 5 easiest places to play at?

hmm

Carolina

Jacksonville (doesn't apply to us)

Tampa

Atlanta

Los Angeles

• Like (+1) 1

Home opener gonna be a tough game. Arizona was playing well at the end of last year and they just drafted a very good WR in round 1. We will see what the Bills are made of very early, and hopefully, very often.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Home opener gonna be a tough game. Arizona was playing well at the end of last year and they just drafted a very good WR in round 1. We will see what the Bills are made of very early, and hopefully, very often.

Now you got me nervous 😥 I’d thought we’d score 30+ and win in a snoozer.

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

Even so the Bills should walk off the field 1-0 at around 4:00 or so.

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Ga boy said:

Now you got me nervous 😥 I’d thought we’d score 30+ and win in a snoozer.

It's not the scoring that has me worried. It's our new D and D Coordinator combo that has me nervous. The Cards can score and with their new WR porsche shiny object draft pick? Hmmm. Me thinks this will be tough from the get go.

Let's hope Milano and bernard are healed up and ready, our safties figure it out, Benford plays better, Von anyone??!!?? I mean, this could be a rough season on D. 

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

Even so the Bills should walk off the field 1-0 at around 4:00 or so.

I sure hope so!!

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, R. Rich said:

T-minus...

10 days and counting!!!

One week from today, Psycho Ward 86 and I will be on our way to Western NY for the weekend's festivities.  

Have fun for me. GO BILLS!!!