I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, amprov56 said:

Enjoy, hope you get over your anger, me, looking forward to it!

Who said I was angry? Really though, what are you looking forward to? Isn’t the terrible opponent? Is it the hope to see if this team has gotten better? Is it the drunken idiots slamming each other into plastic Walmart tables? Is it the endless chugging of Busch Light? How about watching some bearded idiot get covered in condiments? Maybe you want to get a disease that’s been dormant since the 1960s by doing a shot of cheap and nasty alcohol from a bowling ball that’s had probably 30,000 mouths on it? 

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

First Bills game since last January. They could be playing the Orchard Park High School football team, and the excitement will be there. When it comes to sports nothing beats football season.

Can’t wait to get excited and have your heart ripped out again by this team I see. 

Edited by mrags
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

First Bills game since last January. They could be playing the Orchard Park High School football team, and the excitement will be there. When it comes to sports nothing beats football season.

Does Orchard Park High have a good team returning? 

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, mrags said:

Who said I was angry? Really though, what are you looking forward to? Isn’t the terrible opponent? Is it the hope to see if this team has gotten better? Is it the drunken idiots slamming each other into plastic Walmart tables? Is it the endless chugging of Busch Light? How about watching some bearded idiot get covered in condiments? Maybe you want to get a disease that’s been dormant since the 1960s by doing a shot of cheap and nasty alcohol from a bowling ball that’s had probably 30,000 mouths on it? 

Can’t wait to get excited and have your heart ripped out again by this team I see. 

Go find a Doctor Phil!

12 hours ago, Gregg said:

30 and counting for the preseason opener against the Bears on 8/10. Even though its only preseason it will be great to have football back. The offseason is so long.

Rookies report to camp next week and TC starts in 12 days.   Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1

I actually like starting against a "meh" opponent in the Cards as opposed to a primetime game against a rival like last year.  It's a game the Bills should win to start off 1-0.

On 7/10/2024 at 4:51 PM, mrags said:

wowsy wowsy woo woo..

image.png.2296ffd1b8b953aa3806f2653df8172a.png

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/11/2024 at 9:48 AM, Gregg said:

I actually like starting against a "meh" opponent in the Cards as opposed to a primetime game against a rival like last year.  It's a game the Bills should win to start off 1-0.

looking forward to seeing Marvin Harrison Jr’s first game, and how we do against him.

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

looking forward to seeing Marvin Harrison Jr’s first game, and how we do against him.

Gonna be a shame when he has the best rookie opening performance ever. Making the Shrimp look like a HOF QB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Looking to buy tickets very soon for the home opener. Haven’t been to a home Bills game in like 10 years, as I live in Seattle now. Anyone have a section they’d recommend? Don’t care about the price of the tickets. 

4 hours ago, Maynard said:

Looking to buy tickets very soon for the home opener. Haven’t been to a home Bills game in like 10 years, as I live in Seattle now. Anyone have a section they’d recommend? Don’t care about the price of the tickets. 

anywhere between the 30’s, 30 or more rows up is golden.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Maynard said:

Section 237. Club level. I’ll sell you mine for $1200 for the pair 

15 hours ago, RiotAct said:

anywhere between the 30’s, 30 or more rows up is golden.

Thanks man, that’s pretty much where I’ve been looking. In the 100 sections.

13 hours ago, mrags said:

Section 237. Club level. I’ll sell you mine for $1200 for the pair 

I need 4 tickets. 

• Like (+1) 1