Kamala, After Bloodless Dem Party Coup, Afraid To Debate Trump

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"You must debate me on ABC!"

"I can do that.  I already debated Biden on CNN.  You need to debate me on Fox."

"I'll get back to you."

• Like (+1) 1

There is absolutely no scenario in their green sky universe where Trump wins the ABC debate.

Kamala could simply stand there and refuse to speak and you'll still be told that Trump lost.

Ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears 24/7 until election day is what we're in for.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There is absolutely no scenario in their green sky universe where Trump wins the ABC debate.

Kamala could simply stand there and refuse to speak and you'll still be told that Trump lost.

Ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears 24/7 until election day is what we're in for.

The problem is that, like with the recent Trump-Biden debate, people will (now) judge for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The problem is that, like with the recent Trump-Biden debate, people will (now) judge for themselves.

People who don't live under a green sky will, sure.

Meanwhile you'll get people like Finding telling you that media outlets reporting the opposite of reality are reliable.

If the media even went to only 50% not in the tank for censorship loving dems I'd agree this election is over. Trump landslide.

But they will only get worse with the gaslighting, outright lies and fake polls. Keep it close enough so whatever cheating and rigging they have planned can work.

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

People who don't live under a green sky will, sure.

Meanwhile you'll get people like Finding telling you that media outlets reporting the opposite of reality are reliable.

If the media even went to only 50% not in the tank for censorship loving dems I'd agree this election is over. Trump landslide.

But they will only get worse with the gaslighting, outright lies and fake polls. Keep it close enough so whatever cheating and rigging they have planned can work.

I'm expecting as many people to watch that debate as did the Trump-Biden debate.  So they can claim whatever they want.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm expecting as many people to watch that debate as did the Trump-Biden debate.  So they can claim whatever they want.

They will, but even if Harris performs as bad or worse than Biden it won't matter. It won't matter because the media is unison will gaslight on steroids. A worse than Biden debate performance will be sold as a huge Kamala win.

The only reason people like 4th, roundy, the King, Finding etc. turned on Biden is because the media told them it was OK to do so. Remember before 6/27 Biden's dementia moments were all cheap fakes.

There is no such option now for the media and regime to pivot to in the wake of a Kamala debate disaster.

Well that's not completely true, they could always just "retire" her at the hands of a MAGA lunatic.

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They will, but even if Harris performs as bad or worse than Biden it won't matter. It won't matter because the media is unison will gaslight on steroids. A worse than Biden debate performance will be sold as a huge Kamala win.

The only reason people like 4th, roundy, the King, Finding etc. turned on Biden is because the media told them it was OK to do so. Remember before 6/27 Biden's dementia moments were all cheap fakes.

There is no such option now for the media and regime to pivot to in the wake of a Kamala debate disaster.

Well that's not completely true, they could always just "retire" her at the hands of a MAGA lunatic.

We had this discussion almost verbatim before the Trump-Biden debate.  Like that one, they won't be able to hide what she'll show just like they couldn't (anymore) with Biden.  

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

We had this discussion almost verbatim before the Trump-Biden debate.  Like that one, they won't be able to hide what she'll show just like they couldn't (anymore) with Biden.  

I know we did.

It wasn't then nor will it ever be about a singular event that opens people's eyes so that somehow all the world can now see reality.

The regime/media only decides when it can no longer be hidden. Not reality.

Biden's dementia was in plain sight for years already before the debate. It didn't matter. It didn't matter because the regime/media told everyone that it simply wasn't real.

So yes the debate was awful for Biden, but that alone didn't change a single mind. It only did when the regime/media used the debate to tell everyone that it is time to replace Biden.

Until the regime/media decide its time to deep six Harris she can continue to be the walking disaster that she is and it simply will not matter.

Demoralized.  They simply refuse to believe anything that goes against regime narrative.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know we did.

It wasn't then nor will it ever be about a singular event that opens people's eyes so that somehow all the world can now see reality.

The regime/media only decides when it can no longer be hidden. Not reality.

Biden's dementia was in plain sight for years already before the debate. It didn't matter. It didn't matter because the regime/media told everyone that it simply wasn't real.

So yes the debate was awful for Biden, but that alone didn't change a single mind. It only did when the regime/media used the debate to tell everyone that it is time to replace Biden.

Until the regime/media decide its time to deep six Harris she can continue to be the walking disaster that she is and it simply will not matter.

Demoralized.  They simply refuse to believe anything that goes against regime narrative.

The regime/media doesn't hold the sway it once did.  And they've destroyed what little credibility they once had lying about Biden.  And like with Biden, people have seen how bad Harris is when she speaks and they'll be reminded of it during the debate.  I mean, there's a reason she wants mikes open the whole time and notes.

Edited by Doc