Kamala, After Bloodless Dem Party Coup, Afraid To Debate Trump

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I’ve seen it reported that Trump did some campaign reshuffling/changes about 3 weeks ago.  

You can tell.  

That or they just needed a few weeks to adjust to it being Harris maybe they were certain it would be someone else.  

I see no reason to debate that moron at this point for the sole reason they will absolutely do everything they can to save her.  

They’ll give her the questions.  Ambush Trump relentlessly.  

No reason to do it and if his team is already thinking the same they’re 90 percent confident he’s winning.  

I had this conversation with my father earlier today - he’s convinced Trump could blow it at the debate.  Plus America has heard all they need to from him.  He’s as pessimistic as there is but he thinks Trump is winning too and that the Harris honeymoon is done.  

Expect her to do some prop up would you like a pillow Q and A disguised as interviews.  

My prediction is her first one will be a 60 Minutes in late September you’ll see the preview for it all Sunday during the games.  Be hailed as brilliant and masterful.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just revving his base up for if he loses the debate it's because the moderators were unfair.  I doubt he skips the debate because it's his best chance to expose Kamala.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Just revving his base up for if he loses the debate it's because the moderators were unfair.  I doubt he skips the debate because it's his best chance to expose Kamala.

They are unfair. 

Kamala Harris' Fear is Palpable As She Desperately

Tries to Change the Rules of the ABC News Debate

ed81e0bb-f6ff-4f79-8755-10ba35c7cca8-105

In a move that will surprise no one, Kamala Harris is now pushing for major rule changes at the ABC News debate. That comes after her campaign spent weeks insisting that any deviation from the Biden-negotiated event would represent cowardice on the part of Donald Trump. 

According to Politico, Harris wants to do away with the muted mics seen in the CNN debate so that the candidates can have "uncensored" exchanges. 

This is a laughable shift by the Harris campaign. For weeks, she and her surrogates claimed that Trump was "scared" to debate because he suggested that the rules agreed to with Biden were no longer valid. Almost every major news organization in the country framed the situation as Trump "backing out" instead of noting that no debate had ever been agreed to with Harris, who wasn't the nominee at the time. 

Still, Trump eventually agreed to the original terms of the September 10th debate on ABC News while offering debates on Fox News and NBC News to complete the traditional three-debate slate all modern presidential elections have. In response, the Harris campaign refused to agree to the Fox News event while proclaiming the "debate about debates is over." 

If the "debate about debates is over," why is she insisting on major rule changes this late in the game? Her lackeys were quick to push the idea that if Trump objects to this bait-and-switch, then he's "afraid." Others pointed out the hypocrisy at play. 

Here's the real question. Why is ABC News even entertaining this? Kamala Harris demanded Trump agree to the original terms and he did. To let the Harris campaign now dictate the rules is insane, and something no legitimate news organization would allow. Unfortunately, we are talking about a left-wing network that is anything but legitimate so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they allow the vice president to change the rules and then force Trump to abide by them or not show up.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/08/26/kamala-harris-now-trying-to-renegotiate-debate-trump-signals-he-may-not-show-n2178534

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Doesn't matter if Trumps kills it or bombs.

Kamala's base, the MSM, will reliably report it as a Kamala win regardless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Doesn't matter if Trumps kills it or bombs.

Kamala's base, the MSM, will reliably report it as a Kamala win regardless.

Agree 100%.  Surprised the scuz media didn't soil themselves lauding Demented Biden for his latest debate performance.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No, he shouldn't debate until Harris agrees to one on Fox.  If she's truly not afraid, she'll do it.

• Agree 1

Kamala Harris Is Trying to Back Out of the Debates.

ed81e0bb-f6ff-4f79-8755-10ba35c7cca8-105

Upon becoming the Democratic Party’s presumptive nominee, Kamala Harris insisted that Donald Trump had already agreed to the September 10 debate to take place on ABC, rules and all, while the Trump campaign insisted that the agreement was with Joe Biden, not Kamala, and insisted on a new slate of debates — including a debate on Fox News.

Trump, knowing that the debates would likely be a huge boon for his campaign, eventually agreed to do the same debate with Kamala as he’d agreed to with Biden. But now, the Harris campaign wants to change the rules.

"The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules," he said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem. This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump. Regardless, there’s no way Harris is ready to be Commander in Chief."

We've seen these games before, and it never works out well for the Democrats. Biden dodged debates for months, and then "challenged" Trump to two debates, pretending that Trump was too scared to face. Trump then promptly agreed to all the terms, and wiped the floor with Biden in the debate, forcing him to drop out of the race.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/08/26/it-looks-likes-kamala-trying-to-back-out-of-the-debates-n4931981

• Shocked 1

Get a load of this nonsense:

She wants a hot mic.

She wants to sit.

She wants opening statements.

SHE WANTS NOTES.

Seriously?

Maybe someone should just give her a pedicure while they're at it ..

The Trump campaign has done everything they've been asked in every debate so far. 

They are right to say no, enough. If Kam-Kam wants to lead the free world then Kam-Kam can debate like a grown up.

She's already getting to pick the networks, the least she can do is STFU and debate at this point, right?

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/08/26/kamala-harris-camp-asks-for-more-debates-n2400161

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She wants a hot mic.

She wants to sit.

SHE WANTS NOTES.

Seriously?

The Trump campaign has done everything they've been asked in every debate so far. 

They are right to say no, enough. If Kam-Kam wants to lead the free world then Kam-Kam can debate like a grown up.

She's already getting to pick the networks, the least she can do is STFU and debate at this point, right?

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/08/26/kamala-harris-camp-asks-for-more-debates-n2400161

She can F off.  Do a serious interview - which will never happen.   

And Commie Democrats do not care.  

The logical conclusion of it all is the end of the Republic and the democracy they fake claim to care about.  

My IQ drops every time I have to read MSM commentary on this moron.  It’s so ridiculously embarrassing.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

She can F off.  Do a serious interview - which will never happen.   

And Commie Democrats do not care.  

The logical conclusion of it all is the end of the Republic and the democracy they fake claim to care about.  

My IQ drops every time I have to read MSM commentary on this moron.  It’s so ridiculously embarrassing.

The idea of you being embarrassed by anything is amusing.  Especially considering you want to vote for the worst president in the history of our country.  Don't take it from me, take it from scholars who study this.  But of course, I'm sure they're lying, or it's a conspiracy, or they're brainwashed (but you are not right?).   

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/20/presidents-ranking-trump-biden-list

I don't see much difference between the 2024 Harris strategy vs. that of the Biden campaign of 2020.

1) Present the candidate and the party platform as "moderate" enough to fool enough moderate and independent voters to win.

2) Then after winning shift far-left to govern.

3) Warn voters that Trump is a Nazi dictator, saying it as many times as possible. And don't let them forget, a "convicted felon".

4) Avoid expressing any positions on real issues like crime and the economy.

5) Hope moderates are dumb enough to fall for 1, 2, 3, and 4, basically the same ruse twice (my guess is they are dumb enough).

6) Avoid public appearances, unscripted and uncontrolled situations as much as possible.

7) Hide her drinking problem as reported complaints from her former staff suggest she's a "mean drunk".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

She wants a hot mic.

She wants to sit.

SHE WANTS NOTES.

Seriously?

Yep, she's frightened all right.  In other news, water is wet.

• Like (+1) 1