Kamala, After Bloodless Dem Party Coup, Afraid To Debate Trump

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The data posted doesn't agree with your narrative. That's all. There have been plenty of posts refuting your statement.  Here you are, insisting on doubling down.

Actually I changed my position, from crime is down to there is no way to know if crime is up or down. Both the links shared made that point, as did you. Color me confused by this comment of yours. 

Edited by Starr-Bills

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why can’t this be simple?

A debate on FOX with a live audience, then the next debate, Harris can set the terms.

Why is this so difficult?

He agreed to a debate, she inherited  this scheduled debate and accepted it. 

why is he backing out. Why is he changing it. It could be so simple. 

he could suggest a third debate on fox, I’m guessing she’d accept that.

Edited by Starr-Bills

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

No she didn't.  The original deal died when Biden was forced out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Biden pulled out of the debate, right?

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Biden pulled out of the debate, right?

Good point.  He's not running again but he's still POTUS and can still honor it.  If not, then a new deal needs to be made.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah it does matter.  And Trump put out an earlier debate on Fox.  If she doesn't accept, she'll show she's the one who is scared.

The narrative is already set. He's the one that said "anytime, anywhere" and then backed out. Running to FOX is just doubling down on a bad move.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No she didn't.  The original deal died when Biden was forced out.

link or it didn’t happen. 

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

it's a democracy dammit, and she "inherited" it.

LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The narrative is already set. He's the one that said "anytime, anywhere" and then backed out. Running to FOX is just doubling down on a bad move.

The narrative is far from set except for in the minds of Dems.  No one outside of you guys actually believe he's scared to debate her.  She's like Biden except without the dementia excuse.  And again he already debated in a non-safe space.  If she wants to play with the big boys, she'll need to do the same.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

link or it didn’t happen. 

Was there a debate ever scheduled with Harris?  No?  Then that's all you need to know.

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

But she inherited it!

That's what they would like to think, but there's no will.  They know she needs a safe space like ABC.  She'll get destroyed on Fox because they won't give her the questions in advance and will go after her.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

But she inherited it!

Biden was the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party. Harris is now the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party. Hence the word inherit. When the debate schedule was made old one year felon was the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party. He only became the nominee at the convention.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

What I don't get (among many things) about Trump: he debated Biden under what were understood to be Biden Rules - no live audience, no interrupting (mics off), CNN, no follow-up questions or interruptions or instant fact checks by the moderators.

And that debate wound up finishing off Biden.

So why not do it again the same way, but on ABC?

The "no interruptions" was in his favor. It eliminated the constant interruptions and insults the public dislikes.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What I don't get (among many things) about Trump: he debated Biden under what were understood to be Biden Rules - no live audience, no interrupting (mics off), CNN, no follow-up questions or interruptions or instant fact checks by the moderators.

And that debate wound up finishing off Biden.

So why not do it again the same way, but on ABC?

The "no interruptions" was in his favor. It eliminated the constant interruptions and insults the public dislikes.

Not up to you and me. Both campaigns are playing 3D chess on us

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The narrative is far from set except for in the minds of Dems.  No one outside of you guys actually believe he's scared to debate her.  She's like Biden except without the dementia excuse.  And again he already debated in a non-safe space.  If she wants to play with the big boys, she'll need to do the same.

Was there a debate ever scheduled with Harris?  No?  Then that's all you need to know.

I don't think he's scared, but that's the narrative that won out in front of the populous of both parties outside the far right. Trump said "anytime, anywhere" and is now saying "only on FOX News on Sept 4th." Fellow Rs are trying to defend his move. Dems on the offensive and Rs on the defensive. That's not where Trump wants to be in the game. He's much better on the offensive.

If he keeps putting himself in vulnerable spots where Dems can bait into putting his foot in his mouth, he's going to lose all over again. 

Should've gone with Ramaswamy.

He could out-duel Harris on ABC easily.

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't think he's scared, but that's the narrative that won out in front of the populous of both parties outside the far right. Trump said "anytime, anywhere" and is now saying "only on FOX News on Sept 4th." Fellow Rs are trying to defend his move. Dems on the offensive and Rs on the defensive. That's not where Trump wants to be in the game. He's much better on the offensive.

If he keeps putting himself in vulnerable spots where Dems can bait into putting his foot in his mouth, he's going to lose all over again. 

Should've gone with Ramaswamy.

He could out-duel Harris on ABC easily.

From where are you getting that?  No one except for the far left believes he's scared.  I mean, you just admitted you don't.

Trump should just say he will do ABC as well. They need to have more than 1. She's a moron, get her out there in front of people talking rather than reading a prompter. Trump already destroyed the other bozo so bad on CNN that he had to drop out so he's not scared that's ridiculous. He should request multiple including the Fox and ABC and maybe 1 more neutral location

• Agree 1