Kamala, After Bloodless Dem Party Coup, Afraid To Debate Trump

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Los Angeles and New York City did not report to the FBI. In fact, only 63% of the country's police departments submitted anything, and some of the data that was submitted was incomplete

This year, last year every year? Context matters. So if they don’t normally report to the fbi then showing crime down would be consistent if incomplete. 

I mean you can’t say crime is up and deny all the data showing it is a down and not provide any counter data to support your claim besides “I don’t like it” .

reading this seems like yes, data is incomplete but also that the general trend is crime is down

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So many talking points.  

So much obfuscation...

From the msm/dnc to your keyboard.  

Inflation has picked up and is still double digits on things people need the most. 

Cite one source for your claims, besides your opinion. Otherwise your not worth listening to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

This year, last year every year? Context matters. So if they don’t normally report to the fbi then showing crime down would be consistent if incomplete. 

I mean you can’t say crime is up and deny all the data showing it is a down and not provide any counter data to support your claim besides “I don’t like it” .

reading this seems like yes, data is incomplete but also that the general trend is crime is down

Yes.  Crime is way up.  Across the board. 

Your info is missing huge data sets .  And you know why.  

But eff them inner city folks suffering.

Eh 

Lol

"Source"

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/10/29/politicians-love-to-cite-crime-data-its-often-wrong/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/fbi-data-shows-us-crime-plummeted-2023

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

Insert everything is fine dog fire meme

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Cite one source for your claims, besides your opinion. Otherwise your not worth listening to.

How can you say for certain crime is down if data is incomplete? You can't 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Insert everything is fine dog fire meme

How can you say for certain crime is down if data is incomplete? You can't 

I included the actual FBI report that states it's still waiting for data.  It was under 80% reporting when it was published.  

Guessing the YouTube video or  msm talking head didn't mention the details but ran with the headline. 

Like usual. 

44 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

1. Everything is not a lie. Period. You need to be more specific and maybe cite a legitimate source for once. 2. That NATO press conference was pretty solid, for an old guy. Inflation is down, but also the gop canned a bill to stop price gouging and turns out most of the inflation was actually corporate greed-flation, and the economy by most measures is doing much better than the rest of the world

Man.  That’s awesome we’re “doing better than most of the world!”  Congrats we’re doing better than Russia, Canada, and Venezuela!  Put that on a bumper sticker.  

What’s a legitimate source?  

The ones that told you Biden was sharp as ever?

That he’s actually running the country?  

That vaccines will stop covid?

That masks work?

The ones that “Fact Check” but are staffed with communists that basically redefine the issue to make it look good for Democrats?

The ones that tell you earth was doomed in 2012, 2014, 2019, and 2023 if we don’t stop climate change?  

The ones that tell you a woman is a vibe?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Trump is running for office, making my comment relevant.

Your link makes my point.

Is there any proof that people were any more likely to report a crime under Trump, now a convicted crimminal, than Biden?

Makes your point how? It stated crime is underreported. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All Trump needs to do is stick with attacking this administrations record and point out Harris presents nothing new beyond thst record of failure. The country is in worse shape now than it was in 2019. Prices have risen 20-25 percent on average. Crime us up. Consumers are stressed, etc. Avoid the personal attack stuff. Stick to facts and figures. But we all know he won't because that is who he is and that's just turns off voters.

That basically is all he needs to do, but he can't. He has to resort to a bunch of petty childish crap. Then other Republicans have to try to defend him, but it's hard not looking stupid while trying to defend this guy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

What trap is that?

They have a date scheduled, Trump challenges Kamala, she accepts while knowing he's going to try to change the terms, so he then tries to change the terms and Dems can cry "coward." Now he and the rest of the R's look angry and stupid trying to defend that position. Too frickin easy. The same petty ***** that's going to lose him another election. He also goes down to Georgia and makes a fool of himself there attacking his own party. I've been saying all along that Dems play chess while Trump plays checkers and the rest of the R's are helpless to do anything about it. Trump caught them by surprise in 2016, but now they know how to beat him at his own childish games.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They have a date scheduled, Trump challenges Kamala, she accepts while knowing he's going to try to change the terms, so he then tries to change the terms and Dems can cry "coward." Now he and the rest of the R's look angry and stupid trying to defend that position. Too frickin easy. The same petty ***** that's going to lose him another election. He also goes down to Georgia and makes a fool of himself there attacking his own party. I've been saying all along that Dems play chess while Trump plays checkers and the rest of the R's are helpless to do anything about it. Trump caught them by surprise in 2016, but now they know how to beat him at his own childish games.

Cool story. Unfortunately, these things always happen every cycle.

36 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

No, they had a date set, with a different candidate.  That candidate looked so bad he was forced-out and a new one was forced-in in an unprecedented and undemocratic fashion.  If Biden were still the nominee, I'd say they have to keep the same date.  But he's not so new candidate, new negotiations. 

And Trump already proved he can go on a Fox-like station and debate.  Now it's Harris' turn to do the same, before early voting begins.  She's got everything to prove considering she's the worst VP in history and has done nothing to warrant being installed as President, much less being able to dictate terms on a debate.  No one buys the "Trump is scared of her" lie.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

It doesn't matter at this point. He played into it. That's the game they can easily beat him at now.

Yeah it does matter.  And Trump put out an earlier debate on Fox.  If she doesn't accept, she'll show she's the one who is scared.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes.  Crime is way up.  Across the board. 

Your info is missing huge data sets .  And you know why.  

But eff them inner city folks suffering.

Eh 

Lol

"Source"

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/10/29/politicians-love-to-cite-crime-data-its-often-wrong/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/fbi-data-shows-us-crime-plummeted-2023

Good sources, thanks, I learned something. 😏 I found this interesting

When people use this data to back up tough-on-crime approaches, and say, ‘Our approach in this state is working’ — when in reality, that’s not necessarily the truth because you don’t know the full scope of the problem,” said Murdock.

as some one else pointed out you can know if crime is up OR down without good data.

since it seems we don’t have good or consistent data then crime is neither up or down, maybe we should all be asking that all law enforcement begin using the new system and then see where we stand.

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Good sources, thanks, I learned something. 😏 I found this interesting

When people use this data to back up tough-on-crime approaches, and say, ‘Our approach in this state is working’ — when in reality, that’s not necessarily the truth because you don’t know the full scope of the problem,” said Murdock.

as some one else pointed out you can know if crime is up OR down without good data.

since it seems we don’t have good or consistent data then crime is neither up or down, maybe we should all be asking that all law enforcement begin using the new system and then see where we stand.

The data posted doesn't agree with your narrative. That's all. There have been plenty of posts refuting your statement.  Here you are, insisting on doubling down.