Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

President Trump didn't testify for the same reason he didn't pay taxes in 2014 or whenever it was for the same reason. Because he's smart.

A guy that sells $60 bibles won't put his hand on one and testify... so much for fighting against the culture of emasculation.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, phypon said:

Biden will back out somehow.  Hope he doesn't though.  Can't wait to see him get wrecked.

Almost everyone is calling for him to step down now.  It's past the point of being able to hide his senility anymore.  The problem is that they'd have to replace him with Harris and that's certain defeat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 5/24/2024 at 6:48 PM, Doc said:

And Biden won't use gross exaggerations and anecdotal nonsense? 

Doc, all bad things aren't equal.  Should I send you an email every day reminding you of this???

15 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Doc, all bad things aren't equal.  Should I send you an email every day reminding you of this???

Yup, I know that already.  We just disagree on who is worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debates
3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The convicted felon doesn’t want to debate. I can’t imagine why.

Pass on the first debate.  IOW wait a few more months until Biden is even further in the throes of dementia.