Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Joe makes things up more than he lies but Trump will say anything.   You know it's true.  As an American this debate will be a sad day. It will highlight the fact that our country  is electing absolute trash.

Joe..makes things up...more...than he lies. 

Joe doesn't...lie...he makes things up. 

Joe, therefore, is honest as the day is long, which he may say is 1 hour and 14 minutes long.   While not necessarily true, it's not a lie, it's just something that isn't true stated as a fact. 

🤣

Joe lies, L' Ron, and you know it's true. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Joe makes things up more than he lies but Trump will say anything.   You know it's true.  As an American this debate will be a sad day. It will highlight the fact that our country  is electing absolute trash.

I know we live in an age where words take on new meanings for any reason the user deems fit but please tell me the difference, in your world, between “makes things up” and “lies”. Hard to believe anyone would type such a thing let alone hit the “submit reply” button. Yikes. 

Agree on Trump. He will say the sky is blue in the morning, say it’s green at night and deny ever calling it blue. 

Will anyone here go on record to say that Trump never lies or says and does dumb *****?

I'll answer for everyone. The answer is no. You won't find a single poster here to defend the orange dude like that.

Yet fom the left just today here on PPP we have one delusional commie saying that the Biden administration is clean as a whistle and another saying that Biden doesn’t lie, he just makes stuff up.

And I ignore 90% of the left on here. The ***** that the rest of you must wade through here every day. Oy vey.

Clown world.

32 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know we live in an age where words take on new meanings for any reason the user deems fit but please tell me the difference, in your world, between “makes things up” and “lies”. Hard to believe anyone would type such a thing let alone hit the “submit reply” button. Yikes. 

Agree on Trump. He will say the sky is blue in the morning, say it’s green at night and deny ever calling it blue. 

Well there's always the chance when making stuff up out of thin air that you could actually stumble upon saying something that matches reality by accident.

Therefore Joe Biden doesn't lie.

:lol:

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

They're both bad big guy.  You seem to think I'm defending Biden.  I'm not.  Getting lost and saying random nonsense is not good.   One could argue it's worse.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

They're both bad big guy.  You seem to think I'm defending Biden.  I'm not.  Getting lost and saying random nonsense is not good.   One could argue it's worse.  

So the guy that lied through his teeth 50 years ago on camera about his law school career was only “getting lost and saying random nonsense”. He’s been a liar his entire public life. He’s never NOT been a liar. You don’t realize it but parsing it to “makes things up” rather than calling it straight is a defense being made. That’s what being a party loyalist does to people I guess.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Are you using the word “worse” as commonly accepted in the English language, or as defined in LaRon’s Newfangled Dictionary of Words With Fluid Meanings?

This will matter. 

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So the guy that lied through his teeth 50 years ago on camera about his law school career was only “getting lost and saying random nonsense”. He’s been a liar his entire public life. He’s never NOT been a liar. You don’t realize it but parsing it to “makes things up” rather than calling it straight is a defense being made. That’s what being a party loyalist does to people I guess.

It’s interesting because the parents, grandparents and maybe great-grandparents of many of today’s Biden supporters knew exactly who he was, and laughed him out of the race on multiple occasions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Whoa, it may be time to take a xanax and count to 10.

"Joe makes things up more than he lies".

That sentence does not mean he does not lie.  Nor is that my point.  He lies.  He's told some pretty absurd whoppers.  Happy?  Blood pressure drop a bit?  I hope so.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Whoa, it may be time to take a xanax and count to 10.

"Joe makes things up more than he lies".

That sentence does not mean he does not lie.  Nor is that my point.  He lies.  He's told some pretty absurd whoppers.  Happy?  Blood pressure drop a bit?  I hope so.

There you go getting emotional again. Maybe trying to walk the line between “makes things up” and “lies” has you on edge. It happens when we say something quite so idiotic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

There you go getting emotional again. Maybe trying to walk the line between “makes things up” and “lies” has you on edge. It happens when we say something quite so idiotic.

You seem calmer at least.  Happy for you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/15/2024 at 10:33 AM, BillStime said:

Funny you say that because the word is that Biden won’t do a debate hosted by FOX News…😉

I think a liberal network and a conservative network should host one, just to be fair…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

FTA:

According to Politico, Ron Klein -- who runs the Biden debate camp -- wouldn't respond when asked if any illegal substances were used as part of their debate prep. 

That says it all right there, doesn't it? They can't answer that question. That should send off honking red alarm bells. And actually, I would have made the question broader: Are any drugs -- illegal or not -- being used to help enhance his performance? 

One has to wonder if this is a requirement, whether Biden would be able to comply and would he blow off the debate instead? I think Biden may simply say "no more rules," even though he's the one who put all kinds of restrictions that favor him on the debates.  But then, the Trump campaign can call him out for being a coward and keep raising questions about being "juiced." 

The only good thing for Biden may be that people have such low expectations for him if he walks across the stage and doesn't fall off, the media will spin it as a win.

The problem with Joe is he's still Joe. No matter how much they try to help him, that's the biggest weight around his neck. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/18/trump-calls-for-a-drug-test-requirement-for-debate-biden-team-response-tells-you-everything-n2174360