Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

You have a side hustle?  Why?  I though the economy is great!  You still haven't produced an article or accepted my website challenge...1000 bucks, chump change to you....

First, you offered to create the website initially.  Now I'm supposed to?  You really are mental aren't you?  I proved you don't understand how forums work yesterday I'm not going to prove you an imbecile again.

As to my side hustle, it's  fun!  And maybe, just maybe, I have Trump yokels buying gear made in china that in small writing says part of the proceeds are paid to the DNC.    I won't confirm or deny.  Not ready to go viral quite yet.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

First, you offered to create the website initially.  Now I'm supposed to?  You really are mental aren't you?  I proved you don't understand how forums work yesterday I'm not going to prove you an imbecile again.

As to my side hustle, it's  fun!  And maybe, just maybe, I have Trump yokels buying gear made in china that in small writing says part of the proceeds are paid to the DNC.    I won't confirm or deny.  Not ready to go viral quite yet.

What are you talking about?  You know what the challenge is.  Do you really not understand the challenge? I've posted it in detail several times.  Since you "understand how forums work" I know you got a notification of where I quoted you and explained it.  Are you declining my challenge?  C'mon, Ron, accept the challenge.  It's only a measly $1000 out of your fat pocket.  That's chump change to a guy as prominent as you.  Do you accept the challenge? 

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

Think of all the homes that could be built with that money paying for hotel rooms.  Go stay in a hotel for the weekend and report back to us on Monday how much you paid and then extrapolate that over the course of 1 month.  Is a hotel cheaper or is an apartment cheaper?  Let us know the results of your experiment.  I'm guessing you can't afford to conduct such an experiment because the economy is so good.  However, ask Ron to pay for it for you, he's rich and you are beneath him.  I'm sure the two of you can figure it out.  Seriously, put your money where you mouth is.

It’s not the money you idiot, it’s the zoning regulations and permitting process, not to mention the hoards of pathetic NIMBYs that protest any new development someone might try. 

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are a dolt.  There are things called statistics.  I'm not referencing a website or feelings, the current inflation rate is 3.27.

That is a fact, not a feeling.  You are all so utterly lost and stupid.  Not one of you can explain WHY Trump is good or Biden is bad using facts.  So utterly sad.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate#:~:text=Basic Info,long term average of 3.28%.

You people really don't get stuff...if inflation was still up in the 5-7-9% range, we would be in a Galactic Depression.  Inflation has a way of self-correcting, because the Fed has to raise rates in punishing fashion (tried to finance a car or house lately?  good luck) which at first is inflationary as well, but then later on corrects prices through weaker Economy.  We are approaching this stage -- higher unemployment, lower income, lower savings, lower prices.  

Higher rates are initially good for Asset Owners except for long-duration bonds and Growth (long-duration) stocks, but the massive Fiscal stimulus has kept the asset owners plenty happy.

This Adminstration has ZERO to brag about re: the Economy, which is why the dolts shut down the "Bidenomics" moniker right-quick.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s not the money you idiot, it’s the zoning regulations and permitting process, not to mention the hoards of pathetic NIMBYs that protest any new development someone might try. 

So you are saying that there is no room for millions and millions of people to flow into this country to accommodate  them and that most people don't want an influx of people that can't be accommodated allowed into this country.  Never mind the cost.  Is that correct??

27 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t know how more I can scream it:

BUILD MORE HOUSING WE ARE MILLIONS OF UNITS SHORT OF WHERE WE NEED TO BE

We have a Housing shortage because the current Administration's economic and spending policies have crowded out private investment and the prices for financing, constructing and purchasing new things is completely off-kilter.  

This Administration has been GREAT for those of us who already own our homes with locked in mortgages (and cars, etc etc), which is why the younger generations are completely screwed and SHOULD be flowing to the Republican side...but they are stupid single-issue Social idea voters and will sink the Civilization via their selfishness and stupidity.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

We have a Housing shortage because the current Administration's economic and spending policies have crowded out private investment and the prices for financing, constructing and purchasing new things is completely off-kilter.  

This Administration has been GREAT for those of us who already own our homes with locked in mortgages (and cars, etc etc), which is why the younger generations are completely screwed and SHOULD be flowing to the Republican side...but they are stupid single-issue Social idea voters and will sink the Civilization via their selfishness and stupidity.  

Someone buy this man a beer!

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

You people really don't get stuff...if inflation was still up in the 5-7-9% range, we would be in a Galactic Depression.  Inflation has a way of self-correcting, because the Fed has to raise rates in punishing fashion (tried to finance a car or house lately?  good luck) which at first is inflationary as well, but then later on corrects prices through weaker Economy.  We are approaching this stage -- higher unemployment, lower income, lower savings, lower prices.  

Higher rates are initially good for Asset Owners except for long-duration bonds and Growth (long-duration) stocks, but the massive Fiscal stimulus has kept the asset owners plenty happy.

This Adminstration has ZERO to brag about re: the Economy, which is why the dolts shut down the "Bidenomics" moniker right-quick.

So, inflation is down to a manageable rate yes?  Yes.  Thank you for adding your view after that.

Is the inflation spike that occurred the fault of the Biden presidency?  If you see it that way, as in Biden's fault, do you also blame Trump for our economic issues during covid?

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

52 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

The current housing shortage is Biden’s fault and not the result of decades of bad policy decisions?

On 6/26/2024 at 9:15 PM, daz28 said:

Still better than asking trump about fake electors, stolen documents he tried to conceal/destroy and perfect phone calls only to hear that he's taking the 5th, because he's under indictments for untold felonies.  LOLOL

LOLOL

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).
On 5/15/2024 at 10:33 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Perhaps not, but they very well might if only to stop the bleeding and solidify the useful idiot green sky coalition.

Or this is their Biden exit strategy. Put his dementia on full open display so they can draft his successor at the convention.

Well I was wrong on the first part. Only a select few of the green sky crew aren't admitting the dementia now.

Second part? Nailed it.