Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

If they avoid topics that are bad for Biden, the fix is in. Otherwise I’m not worried. 

Are there any topics that matter to the average voter that AREN'T bad for Biden?

• Like (+1) 2

If the two minute feed delay and the press pool not being allowed in are indeed true I'd call it off if I were Trump. But I'd wait until the last minute because these last hour revelations are being leaked to get Trump to do precisely that....back out.

Let's see how far they'll go with it.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If the two minute feed delay and the press pool not being allowed in are indeed true I'd call it off if I were Trump. But I'd wait until the last minute because these last hour revelations are being leaked to get Trump to do precisely that....back out.

Let's see how far they'll go with it.

i agree, it's totally stacked against him.  If I were him I would stream it live on Truth Social or Tucker.  Tell CNN that if they want him there then that is the stipulation for him to take part in the debate.  

• Agree 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Show me a stat showing that inflation is not 3%.  Or....do you not understand wtf you are commenting on?

Are you not accepting my challenge, Ron?  Pop quiz, which sectors are no longer included in inflation rates?

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Show me a stat showing that inflation is not 3%.  Or....do you not understand wtf you are commenting on?

Have u bought anything lately? How's that for a Stat. Inflation is under control because this article says so. Deep thoughts with ron.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Have u bought anything lately? How's that for a Stat. Inflation is under control because this article says so. Deep thoughts with ron.

Ron is so rich he has other people eat his food for him...

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You are a dolt.  There are things called statistics.  I'm not referencing a website or feelings, the current inflation rate is 3.27.

That is a fact, not a feeling.  You are all so utterly lost and stupid.  Not one of you can explain WHY Trump is good or Biden is bad using facts.  So utterly sad.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate#:~:text=Basic Info,long term average of 3.28%.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are a dolt.  There are things called statistics.  I'm not referencing a website or feelings, the current inflation rate is 3.27.

That is a fact, not a feeling.  You are all so utterly lost and stupid.  Not one of you can explain WHY Trump is good or Biden is bad using facts.  So utterly sad.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate#:~:text=Basic Info,long term average of 3.28%.

HAVE U BOUGHT ANYTHING LATELY? HOLY HELL MAN

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Won’t get asked about.  Everything is fine.  

Worse then the Great Recession.  

I don’t know how more I can scream it:

BUILD MORE HOUSING WE ARE MILLIONS OF UNITS SHORT OF WHERE WE NEED TO BE

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait till he finds out my side hustle is selling maga gear!  

You have a side hustle?  Why?  I though the economy is great!  You still haven't produced an article or accepted my website challenge...1000 bucks, chump change to you....

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t know how more I can scream it:

BUILD MORE HOUSING WE ARE MILLIONS OF UNITS SHORT OF WHERE WE NEED TO BE

Thanks to JB for all the illegal immigrants flooding the border and taking housing away from American homeless and veterans...

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You have a side hustle?  Why?  I though the economy is great!  You still haven't produced an article or accepted my website challenge...1000 bucks, chump change to you....

Thanks to JB for all the illegal immigrants flooding the border and taking housing away from American homeless and veterans...

This has been a problem stretching back decades. Suburban families don’t want more infill, and we have nowhere to keep building outward. 

It’s not “Muh illegals” who are mostly housed in hotels and projects. Get a grip. It’s NIMBYism. 

Edited by Roundybout

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This has been a problem stretching back decades. Suburban families don’t want more infill, and we have nowhere to keep building outward. 

It’s not “Muh illegals” who are mostly housed in hotels and projects. Get a grip.

Think of all the homes that could be built with that money paying for hotel rooms.  Go stay in a hotel for the weekend and report back to us on Monday how much you paid and then extrapolate that over the course of 1 month.  Is a hotel cheaper or is an apartment cheaper?  Let us know the results of your experiment.  I'm guessing you can't afford to conduct such an experiment because the economy is so good.  However, ask Ron to pay for it for you, he's rich and you are beneath him.  I'm sure the two of you can figure it out.  Seriously, put your money where you mouth is.

Edited by phypon