Act I TONIGHT 6/27=BLOODBATH. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debate(s).

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The hero we deserve 

Senile vs I can't answer, because I'm under indictment.  Who wins?

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The hero we deserve 

Senile vs I can't answer, because I'm under indictment.  Who wins?

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Act I TONIGHT 6/27. The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debates
17 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So stupid that the democrats have to resort to all sorts of dirty tricks, dis and mis information campaigns, censorship, and lawfare to defeat him. And fake impeachments. They're cheating and lying scum. So what's worse?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So stupid that the democrats have to resort to all sorts of dirty tricks, dis and mis information campaigns, censorship, and lawfare to defeat him. And fake impeachments. They're cheating and lying scum. So what's worse?

Not surprised. Anything to distract from Joke who is without question the worst President we have ever had. Notice how Dems never talk about Joke's accomplishments because he doesn't have any good ones. So, its TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. That is all they have.

• Like (+1) 1

The stories are already written. Biden is the winner. The only work left is how to spin it. Even it's an obvious Biden disaster it will be a Biden victory tomorrow according to the reliable media 

The real tale will be told if the remove Biden train picks up speed in the coming weeks. 

This will be where the same media who are going to tell you all about how Biden won tonight will begin telling you that he needs to be put out to pasture.

The most interesting part for me tonight will be how effectively they have dialed in his dosage. For the SOTU he was hopped up at the beginning and slurring by the end.

This "debate" is a waste of time unfortunately. Biden has been prepped on the questions and will still botch them but CNN will tell us how sharp he was and that he won. He will have every drug known to man pumped into him to make him seem awake for the exact length of the debate. They will say Trump is a felon and a threat to democracy and try and make everyone forget the last 4 years, multiple wars, and how nobody can afford anything.

I think people have already made up their minds. They just want to double check and make sure Biden doesn't come off as completely senile and need replacing.

• Agree 4

38 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This "debate" is a waste of time unfortunately. Biden has been prepped on the questions and will still botch them but CNN will tell us how sharp he was and that he won. He will have every drug known to man pumped into him to make him seem awake for the exact length of the debate. They will say Trump is a felon and a threat to democracy and try and make everyone forget the last 4 years, multiple wars, and how nobody can afford anything.

I think people have already made up their minds. They just want to double check and make sure Biden doesn't come off as completely senile and need replacing.

Is this the new narrative they’ve pumped into you? That Biden is on drugs? You guys really should try a critical thinking class. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This will not get asked about at the debate.  

Not this specific incident but in general - and if it is, CNN will simply ask Joe how have you secured the border?  Joe will lie.  Trump will respond and the mic will get cut off

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This will not get asked about at the debate.  

Not this specific incident but in general - and if it is, CNN will simply ask Joe how have you secured the border?  Joe will lie.  Trump will respond and the mic will get cut off

Border: Republicans blocked border deal.

Economy:  Trump policies caused inflation. 16 economists signed a letter....

LGBTQ+/Trans/DEI: Trump's a racist bigot.

At the end of every statement on any issue at all:  He's a convicted felon.

There will be no deviation from all the above gaslighting talking points the Marxists in control of the WH always use.

The only things interesting and new will be if and how Trump can't control himself, which is likely, and monitoring Biden's drug cocktail and when it begins to wear off.

• Agree 1

What should be asked about in order:

1. Inflation - Since when did Burger King become a luxury good?

2. Was the covid response justifiable 

3. Is Covid still a threat to humanity 

4. Why hasn’t Xi been made to answer for it

5. Do Americans have a right to not believe anything that comes from government or even ourselves the media 

6. Why are we funding Ukraine?

7.  Did the pro Palestinian and anti semitic protests on campuses concern you?  
8. Why is the border not secure?

9. Should Americans be concerned about AI taking their jobs?

10. Why can no one afford college?

What will be asked:

1. Why is democracy on the ballot in November?

2. Mr. Trump, if you lose will you accept the results?

3. January 6 - President Biden, what do you think about the possibility Trump will pardon the January 6 protesters - and as a follow up - how did you feel that day?  
4. *Tapper reading fake strong economic numbers* Mr. Trump, how can you say the economy isn’t thriving when all the data says it is - here are what these Nobel Prize Economists had to say about your plans…

5.  *Bash reads Dobbs decision and some fake horror story about someone who can’t get an abortion in Idaho* President Biden, women have lost control over their bodies, why do you think the Dobbs ruling has been so catastrophic for women?  And I repeat - women, it is catastrophic what has happened to you!”

6. * Tapper follows up with another abortion question* Mr. Trump how can women and I repeat this, women feel safe knowing you will appoint such radical judges to SCOTUS?”

7. *Bash follows up with another abortion question* President Biden, do you feel that MAGA poses a significant threat to women?

8. Charlottesville; very fine people 

9. Hush money; Stormy Daniels

10. More questions on indictments and impeachment 

The end.  Thank you America for watching this ***t show!

• Like (+1) 2