Are there other Bills fans in Philly?

The members of NYCBBB (which I am a part of) and I are trying to start up a Philly Bills Backers club at the McFadden's in Philadelphia. We already have a few people who are interested and are looking for more before the start of next season. If you are sick of the Eagles and want to watch Bills games with other die-hard fans (while enjoying a drink special) please e-mail me at

michelle@nycbbb.com

Check out the NYCBBB Website for more info on the Backers and on me (I am currently the columnist).

I am moving to Philly to work at NFL Films, and I can't live without my weekly fix of great Buffalo football and fans. This could be awesome if we get enough people!

If you don't live in Philly but know a Bills fan who does, please send along his or her e-mail so that I can get a list going!

The members of NYCBBB (which I am a part of) and I are trying to start up a Philly Bills Backers club at the McFadden's in Philadelphia. We already have a few people who are interested and are looking for more before the start of next season. If you are sick of the Eagles and want to watch Bills games with other die-hard fans (while enjoying a drink special) please e-mail me at

michelle@nycbbb.com

Check out the NYCBBB Website for more info on the Backers and on me (I am currently the columnist).

I am moving to Philly to work at NFL Films, and I can't live without my weekly fix of great Buffalo football and fans. This could be awesome if we get enough people!

If you don't live in Philly but know a Bills fan who does, please send along his or her e-mail so that I can get a list going!

359756[/snapback]

There is already a Philly Bills Backers Club.

Philly Bills Backers

michelle@nycbbb.com

359756[/snapback]

Are you going to be our friend, or are you just using us to meet your needs?

michelle@nycbbb.com

359756[/snapback]

you work for nfl films?? you really need to hook us up with some dvds.

Quid Pro Quo, Clarisse....

359967[/snapback]

"His name is Louis Friend... he said he was from Philadelphia but may have lied."

Philadelphia

Buffalo Bill

Man! The parallels are chilling.

So, if 1+1=2, then michelle likes to dine on kidneys (or was it liver) & fava beans, and accompany it with a bottle of nice chianti?

359982[/snapback]

It was the liver. And yes, michelle is a homicidal cannibal. Isn't it obvious?

J/K Michelle. Good luck with the job and even more luck in not succumbing to the hostile atmosphere that pervades the City of Brotherly Love. I went to college there. I know of what I speak.

It was the liver.  And yes, michelle is a homicidal cannibal.  Isn't it obvious?

J/K Michelle.  Good luck with the job and even more luck in not succumbing to the hostile atmosphere that pervades the City of Brotherly Love.  I went to college there.  I know of what I speak.

359988[/snapback]

Yeah, just kiddin Michelle. :P

Note to self--don't pee off the Rock!

Michelle,

My buddy lives in Philly and is a huge Bills Fan also (Hes on TBD as Well).....I know he's got others there as well. I'll let him know your looking for him.....

I also go to Philly once a year and try to go to an away game somewhat close by...I love it there...I recommend Lorenzo's pizza at about 3 Am.....make sure its a Pats cheesesteak 'wit.....

Take care and good luck..

Michelle,

My buddy lives in Philly and is a huge Bills Fan also (Hes on TBD as Well).....I know he's got others there as well. I'll let him know your looking for him.....

I also go to Philly once a year and try to go to an away game somewhat close by...I love it there...I recommend Lorenzo's pizza at about 3 Am.....make sure its a Pats cheesesteak 'wit.....

Take care and good luck..

360003[/snapback]

Mmmmm.....Pat's

Lorenzo's....meh

Where do your friends live? I think something at McFadden's would be cool. The current place is kinda far outside the city.

Mmmmm.....Pat's

Lorenzo's....meh

Where do your friends live?  I think something at McFadden's would be cool.  The current place is kinda far outside the city.

360024[/snapback]

He lives in Ben Salem.....