Rosenhaus Client Thinking For Himself?

He has said now he will play for his original contract this year. I think Boldin in AZ is doing the same, at least not holding out. Wonder if Rosenhaus is starting to feel some public backlash, or if guys are starting to rethink their demands

He has said now he will play for his original contract this year. I think Boldin in AZ is doing the same, at least not holding out. Wonder if Rosenhaus is starting to feel some public backlash, or if guys are starting to rethink their demands

359475[/snapback]

Bolden has always been smart like that. I think he wanted to try to get more money, but he wasn't going to do it at the expense of being with his teamates, and missing practice time. I respect that guy a lot. Wish we could have him up here in buffalo.

Very good question!  Of course if Rosenhaus wasn't God's agent, who would be God's agent?

359795[/snapback]

The onyl way Wyatt is ever going to live this down down here is to win us a national championship...

The onyl way Wyatt is ever going to live this down down here is to win us a national championship...

359804[/snapback]

:w00t: While I think Wyatt is a definite setup up from Rix, I am not sure has the "divine intervention" ability to overcome "Jeffery's" play calling. :P

I would love to be proven wrong on this one! :w00t: