Need Some Advice

R. Rich

You need to stay away from the Pfizer horse medicines.

359495[/snapback]

Simon liked to work with big men and his prize crew were known as the Seven Axemen. Each of these men was over six feet tall sitting down and weighed over 350 pounds. Each of the Seven refused to use wooden axe handles. Instead, they used woven rope handles and twirled the blades around them like a circular saw. The year of the two winters it got so cold that the axemen let their beards grow full length. They then wrapped the beards around themselves for warmth. In the spring Simon cut all the beards with a large scythe. The whiskers were stacked like hay and later sold for making mattresses.

The best known folk hero of the Wilds of Pennsylvania is the giant lumberjack, Simon.

Yeah, all 5'9" of him. <_<

Would I be less of a 'jack if I admitted I left a 6' stump and am about to start working on the base of a totem pole or perhaps some sort of charactericture(yes Tom, I know the spelling is butchered).

Do Ents have ears?

Simon liked to work with big men and his prize crew were known as the Seven Axemen. Each of these men was over six feet tall sitting down and weighed over 350 pounds. Each of the Seven refused to use wooden axe handles. Instead, they used woven rope handles and twirled the blades around them like a circular saw. The year of the two winters it got so cold that the axemen let their beards grow full length. They then wrapped the beards around themselves for warmth. In the spring Simon cut all the beards with a large scythe. The whiskers were stacked like hay and later sold for making mattresses.

<_<:doh::P

You know, I've always been more partial to natural medicines. But your two most recent paragraphs have forced me to reconsider the potential benefits of man-made pharmaceuticals, and of course their accompanying hallucinogenic side effects.

You gotta drop some of that science on me one of these days ...... :lol:

359512[/snapback]

Miss Polonia San Diego 2005 - Nathalie Kosman

Like beer.

You know, my back is a train wreck and I've been to lots of neurologists, chiropractors, the head of the Cleveland Clinic, the same McKenzie therapy JoeMontana went through, handfuls of anti-inflammatories, painkillers and various other drugs,etcetcetc.

After years of all that bullshlt I've only found one thing that works better than a 6-pack.

And that's a 12-pack.

Cya

Every winter I trim the trees on my property near the main house (40 trees in all).

I go to Home Depot and rent the chainsaw for $50/day.

If you are only using a chainsaw one day a year, why buy one?

359480[/snapback]

BINGO!

Thats what I did. I don't need one every weekend or anything, so for the few times I need to use one, I just rented. If you only need it for a few hours its even cheaper than the $50. They give you a nice powerful one too, one that could probably cut through the house. <_<

They have changed their policy. They will now attempt to repair it, which means you will be without your tool for a month. I had a cordless drill which I bought at CP, and ran into that little problem. I'm not happy with CP right now - seemed like a bait and switch deal to me.

359449[/snapback]

Crap! I did not know that they changed their policy!

F'M

Buy craftsman