LAMP: Just became a season ticket holder

zevo

I'm pretty pumped! Just got done purchasing season tickets. I will besitting in section 202 row 11 aka the rockpile. Hey, for 250 per sit how can you go wrong especially when you area poor college student like myself. Anyway I'm pumped and look forward to seeing you all at the games!!!!

Anyone else sitting around me?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I'm pretty pumped! Just got done purchasing season tickets. I will besitting in section 202 row 11 aka the rockpile. Hey, for 250 per sit how can you go wrong especially when you area poor college student like myself. Anyway I'm pumped and look forward to seeing you all at the games!!!!

Anyone else sitting around me?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

359409[/snapback]

Congrtas and enjoy!!!!!

you pay or mom and dad ??? mom and dad pay one way or the other . <_<

359416[/snapback]

nah, its all me. Actually it was my sister in laws idea for my brother for his father day gift. I said what a great idea and we are now currently Buffalo's newest seasoners!!!!!

nah, its all me. Actually it was my sister in laws idea for my brother for his father day gift. I said what a great idea and we are now currently Buffalo's newest seasoners!!!!!

359429[/snapback]

con grats

you pay or mom and dad ??? mom and dad pay one way or the other . :P

359416[/snapback]

Not necessarily true. He could have a good Co-op job in college, like I did. I was never the "poor, struggling college student". Or he might have some other creative income stream (pharmaceutical test subject, weekly fertility clinic donor, drug dealer, etc).

Not necessarily true.  He could have a good Co-op job in college, like I did.  I was never the "poor, struggling college student".  Or he might have some other creative income stream (pharmaceutical test subject, weekly fertility clinic donor, drug dealer, etc).

359604[/snapback]

Actually i am making really good money. I am currently a pharmacy intern for CVS pharmacy, so 250$ for season tickets watching the team I love was a no brainer.

I'm in 203, row 12...see you in a couple months!

359779[/snapback]

hey cool! i wanted seats in 203 but apparently they go the fastest. This was a last minute decision so i feel pretty lucky to get 3 seats together in section 202. And hell yeah, see you there!!!!

where do all the wallers meet, if you guys do at all? I'd like to put some faces to the screen names I read everyday!

Hey, just bought mine in section 312.  Does anyone know if the higher seat numbers are closer or further from midfield? 

See y'all there.

360026[/snapback]

I believe the seats start at 1 and continue to around 24 or 28, we used to have 11+12 and we were right in the middle if the section. Now our seats are 3+4 and we are near the aisle.

Hey, just bought mine in section 312.  Does anyone know if the higher seat numbers are closer or further from midfield? 

See y'all there.

360026[/snapback]

In 312 higher numbers are further from midfield.

Not necessarily true.  He could have a good Co-op job in college, like I did.  I was never the "poor, struggling college student".  Or he might have some other creative income stream (pharmaceutical test subject, weekly fertility clinic donor, drug dealer, etc).

359604[/snapback]

I had a frien who did drug studies in Pittsburgh all the time in the early 80's . Not a bad way to make some money for a weekend, and then he would come home and replenish the kegs with the cash. Thought that was a great deal for us :P