The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

First

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, 1984

And next

“Forced obedience to obvious lies is the essence of totalitarianism. It’s the ultimate flex for psychopaths.” — Dr. Toby Rogers

Pick any of the insane leftist objectives and initiatives and then think about if we're at step one or step two.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Still RELIABLE. . . . . . . . . . . for the Left.

CBS, NBC OMIT Reporting On Illegal Alien Rapist Caught In NYC

by Jorge Bonilla

On the day that President Joe Biden announced his much-ballyhooed executive order on immigration, other immigration news broke. Most of the major networks omitted the story, as it does not reflect favorably on Biden’s immigration policy. Shockingly, the most Biden-sycophantic network reported on the arrest of the illegal alien child rapist that was busted in New York City after citizens intervened. Watch the report in its entirety, as aired on ABC World News Tonight on Tuesday, June 18th, 2024:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jorge-bonilla/2024/06/19/cbs-nbc-omit-reporting-illegal-alien-rapist-caught-nyc

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Still RELIABLE. . . . . . . . . . . for the Left.

CBS, NBC OMIT Reporting On Illegal Alien Rapist Caught In NYC

by Jorge Bonilla

On the day that President Joe Biden announced his much-ballyhooed executive order on immigration, other immigration news broke. Most of the major networks omitted the story, as it does not reflect favorably on Biden’s immigration policy. Shockingly, the most Biden-sycophantic network reported on the arrest of the illegal alien child rapist that was busted in New York City after citizens intervened. Watch the report in its entirety, as aired on ABC World News Tonight on Tuesday, June 18th, 2024:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jorge-bonilla/2024/06/19/cbs-nbc-omit-reporting-illegal-alien-rapist-caught-nyc

Funny, because my wife and I watched this story on the NBC evening news last night.

So this article is either purposely misleading or the author didn't bother to do even a bit of fact checking.

Edit: looks like the article was dated yesterday so it may have been written prior to last nights coverage.

Edited by yall

1 minute ago, yall said:

Funny, because my wife and I watched this story on the NBC evening news last night.

So this article is either purposely misleading or the author didn't bother to do even a bit of fact checking.

Funny,  NEWSBUSTERS does this for a living and has been for almost two decades.

So I tend to accept their 'fact checking'

On 6/14/2024 at 3:15 PM, Roundybout said:

Conservatism is folding your arms and saying “no” in the face of the endless march of progressive politicians ruining America.

FIFY

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Here is my thought on why now, and it is a conspiracy, if Biden bombs out on Thursday they will replace him on the Dem ticket, most likely with Michelle Obama, because Newsome can't win the Midwest at all.  If they replace him they will pretend they have been fair to Trump since the beginning, literally saying " hey we made mistakes but we corrected them".