The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Part of the reason to go 'virtual' is to ensure a more controlled process should the party decide to select a replacement candidate.

You just made that part up.

Congratulations!

Start tweeting it and some guy on a Raiders forum may quote you as authoritative.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You just made that part up.

Congratulations!

Start tweeting it and some guy on a Raiders forum may quote you as authoritative.

It’s in the article.  

STAGE 5 OF DEM GRIEF

Steve has chronicled press coverage suggesting the Democrats’ discomfort — most recently, in “Democrats are panicking” — with President Biden’s pending renomination as their presidential candidate. All things considered, the Democrats would prefer to have some face other than Biden’s surgically altered mask representing the party. However, they are stuck with him.

Alex Thompson is the national political correspondent for Axios. This morning Thompson turns up with “Trials reveal depths of Bidens’ family tragedy.” 

You have got to be kidding me. What about us?

Thompson’s rendition of the Biden story as a family tragedy suggests to me that Democrats have moved on from denial, anger, bargaining, and depression. They are stuck with him (and Kamala Harris). Thompson invites us to experience pity, terror, and catharsis as the predicate of acceptance.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/06/stage-5-of-dem-grief.php

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/17/biden-hunter-family-election-2024

Do you realize how lame it sounds, touting mainstream media, especially at this juncture?!?

When you have the MSM whiffing on, arguably, 3 of the biggest stories in the last 100 years, in WMD’s, fake Russia Collusion hoax, and Covid, not sure if you really want to defend their record…

The MSM has essentially turned into paid propaganda by the Security State and the Big corporations that pay for their programming…But keep watching- I’m sure they will tell everything you want to hear…😉👍

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Republicanism is a form of representative democracy. 

I feel like more people, including the boobs at CNN, need to hear that.