The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nowadays it's even about wanting to return to the good 'ol early 1900's.  

Yawn.  This is projecting at a professional level.  I don't even know how you equate calling you an old man to whining.  Whining is crying about the deep state.  Whining is constantly saying unfair or calling people cheaters without a shred of proof.   You a joke son.

Can you show me the conservatives version of this?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

lol, you are such a douchebag. 😂😂

when it comes to the leftist freaks on here, the old saying fags are gonna ***** never rang truer. 😂😂

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Yes, any interview at a maga event will show people even nuttier.  Those liberals are whacked too.  At least they don't worship a Pos.

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That is an effective argument. I can't defend those dopes. 

14 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Whatever Aaron Roger’s does in his free time 

This is stupid, sadly you are dumber than Tibs and this is one of the few times he has been effective. 

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh, yeah, because Rogers is so full of rage…😉

It’s hard to be angry when you’re exploring man’s relationship with infinite dimensions 

8 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

That is an effective argument. I can't defend those dopes. 

This is stupid, sadly you are dumber than Tibs and this is one of the few times he has been effective. 

Well thought it was funny 

Reliable.

The Media Plot to Question Trump's Cognition is in Full Swing

The latest well-coordinated plan among the legacy media to bail out Joe Biden's floundering reelection bid is coming clear this weekend.

Biden's significant cognitive decline has become too much for even left-wing media outlets to ignore. The issue shows up repeatedly in the polls, where strong majorities do not believe that Biden is sharp enough to handle his current job, to say nothing of four more years as the leader of the free world.

This is not a fixable problem, because Biden will only continue to decline. In response, the press had clearly decided that if they can't make Biden look better, they will need to try to convince the public that Donald Trump is just as bad.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/06/16/the-media-plot-to-question-trumps-cognition-is-in-full-swing-n3790362#google_vignette

On 6/15/2024 at 7:18 AM, Orlando Buffalo said:

sticks banging the ground are better than sticks over cops heads.  Many can't pay their restitution so I'm thinking $4000 retreat was out of reach.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well, i am just speechless.

They can't be this ignorant.

It must be for the lemming followers.

The dumbest 5 minutes I’ve ever seen on a supposed “news” channel.  

Regarding their love for Democracy - communists call for Democracy all the time btw - the same people:

“We will have the 4 most powerful Democrats in the country pick his replacement for you - and you’ll vote for that replacement because Democracy.”

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The dumbest 5 minutes I’ve ever seen on a supposed “news” channel.  

Regarding their love for Democracy - communists call for Democracy all the time btw - the same people:

“We will have the 4 most powerful Democrats in the country pick his replacement for you - and you’ll vote for that replacement because Democracy.”

Maybe you can explain what a video clip of Obama, Clinton, and Bush 43 praising the tradition of a peaceful transition of power has to do with some plot to replace Biden four years later ....

.... then again, we already know that you don't actually read/listen to the tweets you embed like it's a race to be first in breaking the news to a dozen Bills fans.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well, i am just speechless.

They can't be this ignorant.

It must be for the lemming followers.

A presidential Republic is a form of democracy. 

So in somehow being more specific, it's attacking the parent system?

That's like saying distinguishing between a trumpet and a tuba is an attack on brass instruments.

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe you can explain what a video clip of Obama, Clinton, and Bush 43 praising the tradition of a peaceful transition of power has to do with some plot to replace Biden four years later ....

.... then again, we already know that you don't actually read/listen to the tweets you embed like it's a race to be first in breaking the news to a dozen Bills fans.

Not the video the freaking Daily Mail report that we pretty much all know is likely - how they will replace Biden because the polls are terrible.  

And yes, no one will be on the ballot without Obama’s approval - not your voters.  

Democracy.  

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not the video the freaking Daily Mail report that we pretty much all know is likely - how they will replace Biden because the polls are terrible.  

And yes, no one will be on the ballot without Obama’s approval - not your voters.  

Democracy.  

I'm sorry, somehow I thought that posting a video accompanying a story would in some way support that story.

So I made the mistake of clicking on the tweet, and discovered that said Daily Mail blockbuster story is not even linked by the tweeter.

Read. Before. You. Post.

It's actually empowering!

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm sorry, somehow I thought that posting a video accompanying a story would in some way support that story.

So I made the mistake of clicking on the tweet, and discovered that said Daily Mail blockbuster story is not even linked by the tweeter.

Read. Before. You. Post.

It's actually empowering!

Secret Democrat plot to replace Biden revealed: How Clinton, Obama, Pelosi and Schumer will topple the aging President… and when they'll do it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13481849/amp/democrat-plot-biden-replacement-clinton-obama-pelosi-schumer.html

OK, I found that "blockbuster" Daily Mail story all by myself. Here's a link since your Twitter monkeys don't know how to do that:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13481849/democrat-plot-biden-replacement-clinton-obama-pelosi-schumer.html

Here's the key section:

Now DailyMail.com has learned that if Joe stumbles in that first face-off with Trump or if his polling numbers keep falling, it'll take a united front of the liberal grandees to make Joe throw in the towel.

'The only people who could force him out would be Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer,' one Democratic strategist told DailyMail.com. 'It would have to be the four of them collectively.'

And the process would be high risk.

One consultant theatrically described the difficulty level of replacing their candidate as similar to trying to turn that doomed container ship that careened into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore in May. 

That sad story ended with a total collapse and six deaths.

But other party insiders concede that the candidate swap could work if everything was carefully planned and executed.

Political columnist Joe Klein theorized in a recent newsletter that if Biden were to stand down, 'a vigorous young candidate — don't ask me who — could win over the country with a single convention speech' in August.'

In Klein's scenario, the Democratic party savior would deliver an Obama-esque inspirational speech, akin to Barack's famous 2004 Democratic Convention address, that would quickly bring together disaffected Democrats and moderate independents.

Ooh, some people have speculated that if he does poorly there may be a movement among Democratic leaders to replace him!

Not exactly what the headline promised, now is it.

There is literally no "news" here. No "plot" here. Just speculation, which as the article admits, had already been in the news when Joe Klein speculated out loud a while ago.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Secret Democrat plot to replace Biden revealed: How Clinton, Obama, Pelosi and Schumer will topple the aging President… and when they'll do it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13481849/amp/democrat-plot-biden-replacement-clinton-obama-pelosi-schumer.html

Our posts crossed.

Now read it and tell me where it says there is a "democrat plot" in place to replace Biden on the ticket.

Fake news.

Kind of like one of those news stories on the football side: "Insiders Say Mounting Criticism of McDermott May Lead to Dismissal" And then you read it and they tell you that if the Bills start 2-8 there may be a concerted movement to fire him.

Blitzy, you're a smart football commenter, and wouldn't fall for that kind of thing on the football side.

Why do you fall for it here?

45 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, I found that "blockbuster" Daily Mail story all by myself. Here's a link since your Twitter monkeys don't know how to do that:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13481849/democrat-plot-biden-replacement-clinton-obama-pelosi-schumer.html

Here's the key section:

Now DailyMail.com has learned that if Joe stumbles in that first face-off with Trump or if his polling numbers keep falling, it'll take a united front of the liberal grandees to make Joe throw in the towel.

'The only people who could force him out would be Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer,' one Democratic strategist told DailyMail.com. 'It would have to be the four of them collectively.'

And the process would be high risk.

One consultant theatrically described the difficulty level of replacing their candidate as similar to trying to turn that doomed container ship that careened into the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore in May. 

That sad story ended with a total collapse and six deaths.

But other party insiders concede that the candidate swap could work if everything was carefully planned and executed.

Political columnist Joe Klein theorized in a recent newsletter that if Biden were to stand down, 'a vigorous young candidate — don't ask me who — could win over the country with a single convention speech' in August.'

In Klein's scenario, the Democratic party savior would deliver an Obama-esque inspirational speech, akin to Barack's famous 2004 Democratic Convention address, that would quickly bring together disaffected Democrats and moderate independents.

Ooh, some people have speculated that if he does poorly there may be a movement among Democratic leaders to replace him!

Not exactly what the headline promised, now is it.

There is literally no "news" here. No "plot" here. Just speculation, which as the article admits, had already been in the news when Joe Klein speculated out loud a while ago.

Our posts crossed.

Now read it and tell me where it says there is a "democrat plot" in place to replace Biden on the ticket.

Fake news.

Kind of like one of those news stories on the football side: "Insiders Say Mounting Criticism of McDermott May Lead to Dismissal" And then you read it and they tell you that if the Bills start 2-8 there may be a concerted movement to fire him.

Blitzy, you're a smart football commenter, and wouldn't fall for that kind of thing on the football side.

Why do you fall for it here?

You just posted what the “Democrat plot” would look like.  

You just posted.  

'Dropping out would be a big risk. But there's some threshold below which continuing to run is a bigger risk,' polling guru Nate Silver wrote on social media last week. 'Are we there yet? I don't know. But it's more than fair to ask.'

Klein, Silver, they are telling you they can do it and this is what it would look like.  

The Democrat Plot.  It’s about saving Democracy.  

More…

“The Democratic party machine has now elected to hold an online nomination, complete with a 'virtual roll call,' to formally select Biden as their nominee ahead of the DNC convention in Chicago in mid-August.

Part of the reason to go 'virtual' is to ensure a more controlled process should the party decide to select a replacement candidate.

In that case, top Democratic leaders would quietly draft the substitute nominee in advance.”

Edited by Big Blitz