The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

3 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

“what about the RFK affair with the reporter? That’s what’s important”

Umm, yeah, it's kind of important that a reporter covering the election is having some manner of affair with one of the candidates. A lot more important than the barrage of "NYT Headline Says Trump Shot in Apparent Assassination Attempt."

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, yeah, it's kind of important that a reporter covering the election is having some manner of affair with one of the candidates. A lot more important than the barrage of "NYT Headline Says Trump Shot in Apparent Assassination Attempt."

New York Magazine gal diddling 3rd party loser doesn’t seem as critical as you would like it to be. I would go so far as to put it somewhere in the realm of nothingburger to no one cares. 

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But, but, but ... the Reliable Alt Media! If we can't trust some anonymous guy on Twitter, who can we trust?

The best part of your comments is that you truly believe you can trust ABC, NBC, CNN when our point the entire time is they suck as bad Twitter and Fox News. I do not trust any of them without verifying information, and I can say the batting average of Twitter sources, if you know who to follow, is higher than the MSM 

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

The best part of your comments is that you truly believe you can trust ABC, NBC, CNN when our point the entire time is they suck as bad Twitter and Fox News. I do not trust any of them without verifying information, and I can say the batting average of Twitter sources, if you know who to follow, is higher than the MSM 

OK.  Give us a first hand account of Orlando after the hurricane. Always important.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

OK.  Give us a first hand account of Orlando after the hurricane. Always important.

Most of Orlando is overall fine, the eye ended up about 50 miles south of us. I filled 10 50 gallon bags with tree debris but besides that 4 hours it was 3 days off without problems. The areas south and west of me got it much worse, and some east coast towns got damaged where I have family. All family safe and accounted for so overall nothing too exciting.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2024 at 5:22 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Why is this important?  This stuff happens all the time, and he’s a Kennedy for Pete’s sake.  I think there’s something in the family credo that mandates this sort of action, and I think keeping it all virtual is probably a net gain for the environment?