The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/15/us/politics/trump-aurora-colorado-immigration.html

The MSM is literally the meme, all we have left is for them to argue the violent takeovers is a good thing. It went from disinformation, to an exaggeration, to being blown out of proportion, to now it is not that many. 

• Like (+1) 1

Can't believe y'all are missing this actual news about MSM journalists behaving badly.

• The hot journo-babe having Face Time sex with the old nutcase
  • Her mob-raised boyfriend threatening her
  • The envious other journos who don't have the ability to flirt for stories

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-family-secrets-of-ryan-lizza-whose-fiancee-olivia-nuzzi-cheated-with-rfk-jr

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can't believe y'all are missing this actual news about MSM journalists behaving badly.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-family-secrets-of-ryan-lizza-whose-fiancee-olivia-nuzzi-cheated-with-rfk-jr

This is literally weeks old and no one cares, this behavior is not nearly as worrisome as all the lies. If Nuzzi was honest who cares?

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nobody cares about their personal lives. It’s the “news” they report. It’s not surprising that someone who describes a journalist he disagrees with as a “self-hating gay man” finds this of much interest. 

Any thoughts on the “Paper of Record” and the fine bit of journalism regarding the IDF shooting kids? The one with the fake X-rays?

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You are the one who started the thread and don't care that "your side" is flat out lying about the murder of children? You should be better than that. 

More than 1 kid dying is way more than enough.  They're dying on all sides, some more than others.  And in our schools...

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Another "story" that the rest of us don't care about.

Who are the rest of us? A truly weak and embarrassing response. Better to not respond at all. 

By the use of the scare quotes I take it you have doubts as to the reliability of this reporting from the nation’s foremost reliable mainstream outlet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The NYT is lying about all the kids dying? WTH are you talking about

online subscription ran out.  Their honesty is unsettling but important.  Don't doubt kids were maimed, killed, destroyed.  It's happening all over the middle east, especially in Lebanon and Gaza.  And in our schools.  Kids are kids.  or they were.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Reliable.

Funny how Mr. Speaker says the program allowing use of FEMA funds for immigrants didn't start under Trump; it started "under Joe Biden in 2020."

I thought Biden was inaugurated on January 20, 2021.

Classic own goal.

12 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Who are the rest of us? A truly weak and embarrassing response. Better to not respond at all. 

By the use of the scare quotes I take it you have doubts as to the reliability of this reporting from the nation’s foremost reliable mainstream outlet. 

Because it is irrelevant to my post.

I pointed out a real honest-to-goodness MSM press scandal. One that may also have implications for how the MSM has covered the candidates.

And you responded with a classic deflection about Gaza or something.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny how Mr. Speaker says the program allowing use of FEMA funds for immigrants didn't start under Trump; it started "under Joe Biden in 2020."

I thought Biden was inaugurated on January 20, 2021.

Classic own goal.

Because it is irrelevant to my post.

I pointed out a real honest-to-goodness MSM press scandal. One that may also have implications for how the MSM has covered the candidates.

And you responded with a classic deflection about Gaza or something.

This is a catch-all thread you started in defense of outlets like the NYT. I asked your opinion on NYT reporting that used bogus X-ray images. You have nothing to offer. Similar to you declaring CBS editing of video and transcripts as a “nothing burger”. Tiberius level posting on your part. 

• Agree 1