The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She is a more talented off the cuff speaker than her opponent. 
Right now that’s the relevant test. 

You are a good party man. First defending Joe’s fitness in the face of a mountain contrary evidence, and now standing up for Kamala’s oratory skills. 

What  I don’t see is you standing up for the reliable mainstream media in the form of CBS. Why turn their actions into an absurd defense of KH?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You are a good party man. First defending Joe’s fitness in the face of a mountain contrary evidence, and now standing up for Kamala’s oratory skills. 

What  I don’t see is you standing up for the reliable mainstream media in the form of CBS. Why turn their actions into an absurd defense of KH?

You really think stream of consciousness riffing on sharks, Hannibal Lecter, etc is evidence of good off the cuff speaking skills?

Only one remaining candidate is mentally fit, and it ain’t Mr “Dampen the Forests” subgenius. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You really think stream of consciousness riffing on sharks, Hannibal Lecter, etc is evidence of good off the cuff speaking skills?

Only one remaining candidate is mentally fit, and it ain’t Mr “Dampen the Forests” subgenius. 

I know you are worked up into a bit of an orange lather right now, but I haven’t said a word about Trump. That’s all you. Trump being a complete buffoon is a separate matter from your gal’ issues. I don’t understand why you can’t just say it as it is but would rather continue with Joe is mentally fit and Kamala is a fine speaker. Seems weird. I guess that’s what partisan politics does to a person.

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I know you are worked up into a bit of an orange lather right now, but I haven’t said a word about Trump. That’s all you. Trump being a complete buffoon is a separate matter from your gal’ issues. I don’t understand why you can’t just say it as it is but would rather continue with Joe is mentally fit and Kamala is a fine speaker. Seems weird. I guess that’s what partisan politics does to a person.

I’m in Arizona now. (Mistake. I was I formed that the heat breaks last week of September.)

Kamala is running an ad with one of her debate answers. It is obviously rehearsed, but is delivered well, and forcefully. I would call it an effective oral argument. 
I don’t know what “off the cuff” means to you. Having talking points and delivering them effectively is modern politics. She is perfectly fine at that. She doesn’t wander into a silly stream of consciousness consistent with mild dementia. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I’m in Arizona now. (Mistake. I was I formed that the heat breaks last week of September.)

Kamala is running an ad with one of her debate answers. It is obviously rehearsed, but is delivered well, and forcefully. I would call it an effective oral argument. 
I don’t know what “off the cuff” means to you. Having talking points and delivering them effectively is modern politics. She is perfectly fine at that. She doesn’t wander into a silly stream of consciousness consistent with mild dementia. 

Nobody is telling you not to be impressed with Kamala Harris as a speaker. You’ve got scant company there, but you had no company whatsoever in the Biden is mentally fit analysis so it should be water off a ducks back. 

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Nobody is telling you not to be impressed with Kamala Harris as a speaker. You’ve got scant company there, but you had no company whatsoever in the Biden is mentally fit analysis so it should be water off a ducks back. 

Biden just gave a perfectly coherent and strong response to Trump’s silly allegations about the federal government dragging its heels on emergency response. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Biden just gave a perfectly coherent and strong response to Trump’s silly allegations about the federal government dragging its heels on emergency response. 

He’s doing great isn’t he? I can’t believe they shoved him out the door.

You’re taking the same tack that you do with the reliable mainstream media. You herald it when they get something right as if that’s not their job. Good for Joe that he spit out a sentence. Four more years! 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Only thing the msm is reliable at is disinformation, because they are paid to only tell us what their donors want us to believe…👍

So what is the right wing echo sphere's excuse?

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

He’s doing great isn’t he? I can’t believe they shoved him out the door.

You’re taking the same tack that you do with the reliable mainstream media. You herald it when they get something right as if that’s not their job. Good for Joe that he spit out a sentence. Four more years! 

mr. both ways just like your handle.

So as I told you, Kamala's campaign is running an ad here in AZ (get me outta this hellhole of nonstop political ads and 110 degree temps!) featuring her in the debate.

Trump is not running "THEY'RE EATING THE CATS" or anything else from the debate.

I wonder why.

He is, after all, superb at this off-the-cuff stuff.

42 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So as I told you, Kamala's campaign is running an ad here in AZ (get me outta this hellhole of nonstop political ads and 110 degree temps!) featuring her in the debate.

Trump is not running "THEY'RE EATING THE CATS" or anything else from the debate.

I wonder why.

He is, after all, superb at this off-the-cuff stuff.

I thought you were an educated man. Why the “But Trump” routine? Has someone here complemented his extemporaneous speaking abilities? Or is it just you trying to make yourself feel better about going to bat for KH as an orator? It’s a lonely spot you’ve carved out with that. At least you know what it’s like. 

The gist of the last few hours in this thread has been CBS, part of the reliable mainstream media in your eyes, sh*tting all over themselves. You want to turn it into a Trump matter. Weird. 

54 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

mr. both ways just like your handle.

I’ve been found out. 

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The gist of the last few hours in this thread has been CBS, part of the reliable mainstream media in your eyes, sh*tting all over themselves. You want to turn it into a Trump matter. Weird. 

No one cares about some kind of innocuous edit. 
If you’re right, the actually edited out one of the more powerful/concise responses she gave. 
So a big nothingburger. 

And yes, she is more mentally adept and smarter than her opponent, which bothers you to no end because you wanted to keep harping on Biden is Senile rather than Trump is an old fool. 

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

TDS.

I can say that Trump is a horrible communicator just as easily as you did here.

But Finding on Kamala?  Not so much.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No one cares about some kind of innocuous edit. 
If you’re right, the actually edited out one of the more powerful/concise responses she gave. 
So a big nothingburger. 

And yes, she is more mentally adept and smarter than her opponent, which bothers you to no end because you wanted to keep harping on Biden is Senile rather than Trump is an old fool. 

You’re getting prickly!

It doesn’t bother me a lick as I can readily admit they are both awful. 

Now that’s the hand waving on behalf of the reliable media I’ve been waiting for! Nobody cares! Nothingburger! Very fine work.