The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

She made a call on video because you morons keep saying she is not doing anything, then you say well it was staged. Use less. 
p.s NYTimes in fine form still. 

NYT - voice of the right! From the tenor of your posts, I imagine you to be upper middle-age, but you have the cluelessness of a Gen Z person. It’s quite the paradox.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

In general, this thread is about media malfeasance. You happen to find it in the New York Times with their right wing bent. While that’s hilarious to anyone that might read that, you are encouraged  to believe it. Now the question that will probably be too much for you to give a straight answer to. Why do you think CBS altered video to make her seem slightly more coherent than she was during the interview? They left out some pretty important stuff.

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

cope and seethe. Don’t forget to screech as you rationalize it all away. 

Oh? And "Guy with the Trump Assassination Picture as his PFP" knows this how?

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

This is from the link to variety that you posted:

The two clips have circulated on social media side-by-side as the network faces calls to release the full interview transcript.

You claim the transcript has been released. Who is correct? You or variety? Did you not read what you linked to?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh? And "Guy with the Trump Assassination Picture as his PFP" knows this how?

Yes, the screeching! Thank you for not disappointing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The two clips have circulated on social media side-by-side as the network faces calls to release the full interview transcript.

You claim the transcript has been released. Who is correct? You or variety? Did you not read what you linked to?

Yes, the screeching! Thank you for not disappointing.

You have a very weird definition of "screeching."

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

And here is the over time link

Maybe Mr. Felon can "demand" the "full Transcript" when he sits down for an interview with 60 minutes. 🫣

So amazing to me how up in arms you folks are and the felon just lies and grifts and you're like cool that's okay with me.

• Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

And here is the over time link

Maybe Mr. Felon can "demand" the "full Transcript" when he sits down for an interview with 60 minutes. 🫣

So amazing to me how up in arms you folks are and the felon just lies and grifts and you're like cool that's okay with me.

I know that you desperately want to believe. It’s got to be difficult when you don’t actually read what you link to. This morning you have been kind enough to share, in your own self-assured way, links from Vanity Fare and the official release of the transcript from CBS. I’m hoping you can clear something up. The VF article includes this quote from the VP:

The aid that we have given Israel allowed Israel to defend itself against 200 ballistic missiles that were just meant to attack the Israelis and the people of Israel. And when we think about the threat that Hamas, Hezbollah presents, Iran, I think that it is without any question our imperative to do what we can to allow Israel to defend itself against those kinds of attacks.

That quote is wholly absent from the CBS transcript. Clearly you didn’t know that. That’s ok and expected at this point. My question - why is the transcript different from what the VP actually said? What is CBS doing with this?

• Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I know that you desperately want to believe. It’s got to be difficult when you don’t actually read what you link to. This morning you have been kind enough to share, in your own self-assured way, links from Vanity Fare and the official release of the transcript from CBS. I’m hoping you can clear something up. The VF article includes this quote from the VP:

The aid that we have given Israel allowed Israel to defend itself against 200 ballistic missiles that were just meant to attack the Israelis and the people of Israel. And when we think about the threat that Hamas, Hezbollah presents, Iran, I think that it is without any question our imperative to do what we can to allow Israel to defend itself against those kinds of attacks.

That quote is wholly absent from the CBS transcript. Clearly you didn’t know that. That’s ok and expected at this point. My question - why is the transcript different from what the VP actually said? What is CBS doing with this?

Guess you'll have to ask the independent media why they edited their content then way they did. My experience in media is they edited for time or impact per their editorial bent. Kinda like the the NY Time headlines are bent to question Harris and soften the Felon (not name calling when he actually is one).

37 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Or one candidate is racist and the media is covering it, could be that as well? Actually, that seems more likely. 

"woke mind virus" I mean insanity. So the alternative is to be a sleep? Maybe catch up with the 1980's

Edited by Starr-Bills

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Guess you'll have to ask the independent media why they edited their content then way they did. My experience in media is they edited for time or impact per their editorial bent. Kinda like the the NY Time headlines are bent to question Harris and soften the Felon (not name calling when he actually is one).

Or one candidate is racist and the media is covering it, could be that as well? Actually, that seems more likely. 

How does a transcript get edited for time? It’s just, you know, a transcribing of the spoken words. 

You have posted what you believed to be a couple defenses of CBS and now you are left holding a very sad bag. Good work this morning. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How does a transcript get edited for time? It’s just, you know, a transcribing of the spoken words. 

You have posted what you believed to be a couple defenses of CBS and now you are left holding a very sad bag. Good work this morning. 

I was speaking about the video being edited for time, if that was confusing. I'm not sure why they did what they did are you? It's not really a defense of CBS it is more like so what. What do you think they are doing? I mean hiding her, kinda like the felon is hiding from even doing an interview? Fixing her? like seriously what is the big plan you're calling out?

And this "holding a sad bag" what does that achieve? really, like what is your point with that? Do I work there am I on the campaign. No and no. Are you getting gold stars form Irv or NC and BMan?

First it was she wont do any interviews then not real ones then I don't like those interviewers and then it's edited to hide. 

mean while the felon will rant for hours about nothing or made up movie characters from decades ago, or sharks and batteries or deporting millions of people including legal immigrants, lies about just about everything, can hold a complex thought. 

Okay fine CBS edited the video and edited the transcript (maybe for clarity) maybe for nefarious reasons like getting Harris elected so the hell of health care and homeowner ship can be foisted upon a weak and unsuspecting public. 

Edited by Starr-Bills

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The video is edited for time. I'm not sure why they did what they did are you? It's not really a defense it more of what do you think they are doing? I mean hiding her, kinda like the felon is hiding from even doing an interview? 

He just was on a podcast with Andrew Schultz. Sorry it's not call her daddy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Is that the one where he says "he is a serious person" and the toast laughs at him? Yea good stuff.

Toast laughing? Well it's explains alot of your posts. Dropping acid and posting isn't a great look.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I was speaking about the video being edited for time, if that was confusing. I'm not sure why they did what they did are you? It's not really a defense of CBS it is more like so what. What do you think they are doing? I mean hiding her, kinda like the felon is hiding from even doing an interview? Fixing her? like seriously what is the big plan you're calling out?

And this "holding a sad bag" what does that achieve? really, like what is your point with that? Do I work there am I on the campaign. No and no. Are you getting gold stars form Irv or NC and BMan?

First it was she wont do any interviews then not real ones then I don't like those interviewers and then it's edited to hide. 

mean while the felon will rant for hours about nothing or made up movie characters from decades ago, or sharks and batteries or deporting millions of people including legal immigrants, lies about just about everything, can hold a complex thought. 

Okay fine CBS edited the video and edited the transcript (maybe for clarity) maybe for nefarious reasons like getting Harris elected so the hell of health care and homeowner ship can be foisted upon a weak and unsuspecting public. 

That’s quite a rant. I have bolded one passage for comedy purposes. Hang in there and stop paying so much attention to the NYT - also known as the GOP house organ. 🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Like (+1) 1

Surprised to read about the large solar storm happening now.  

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/

https://www.livescience.com/space/the-sun/monster-x-class-flare-launches-massive-solar-storm-towards-earth-and-could-trigger-auroras-this-weekend

Wildfires in the Wyoming.  Had no clue. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wyoming-wildfires-elk-pack-trail/

Edited by Tommy Callahan

23 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

That’s quite a rant. I have bolded one passage for comedy purposes. Hang in there and stop paying so much attention to the NYT - also known as the GOP house organ. 🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️

That edited bit you cite is coherent and expresses solid support for Israel. 
So where’s that liberal “word salad” you guys are harping on?

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

That edited bit you cite is coherent and expresses solid support for Israel. 
So where’s that liberal “word salad” you guys are harping on?

That’s not the point. The question is why did CBS take it out? Furthermore, are you suggesting that Kamala Harris is a talented off the cuff speaker? Is this going to be the new version of “ he’s mentally fit”? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

That’s not the point. The question is why did CBS take it out? Furthermore, are you suggesting that Kamala Harris is a talented off the cuff speaker? Is this going to be the new version of “ he’s mentally fit”? 

She is a more talented off the cuff speaker than her opponent. 
Right now that’s the relevant test. 

• Thank you (+1) 1