The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

Sounds exactly like the useful idiots who hang on these "journalists" every word.

An eye opening experience I had as a young Secret Service agent was the experiences I had as the “press agent.”

Newer agents on the president’s detail are assigned to babysit the press because that’s where you’ll do the least damage if you screw something up. I would sit with them all day on trips and fly back home on the “press plane” with them. 

Some conclusions I drew from many hours and days of immersion with them:
1) Most of them are genuine imbeciles. Their conversations ranged from absurd to ignorant, to downright ridiculous.

2) They love to stand in judgment of others but, in the pre-cell phone camera era, they would engage in some of the worst debauchery you’ve ever seen on those planes. They’re really a disgusting group of people. 

3) Most of them really despise Americans who actually work for a living. They consider themselves part of a community of knighted aristocrats and they look down on the people they’re supposed to cover. 

I saw it. And you should treat these losers with the respect they deserve, meaning none at all.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I see you retweeting this account today. Can you tell us anything about “New York Times Pitchbot”? If you play it right you might not look like a complete dumbass. Good luck. 

Parody account. Just like Babylon bee. Since logic and facts don’t play here figured to try humor and sarcasm. Also note, everything that post says is actually true about him.

Edited by Starr-Bills
I blame Siry for all the typos

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp. The low end trolls in this place 100 percent support and parrot the  corporate msm.  

Just a quinky dink?

Or you’re just way out on the crazy front end of the bell curve… what’s more likely?

Reliable.

Ridiculous ‘fact check’ of a true statement during CBS debate

New York Post, by Editorial

JD Vance was accurately describing the migrant crisis fueled by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden when CBS moderator Margaret Brennan decided to insert herself with a “fact check.” “Just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status,” she said smugly. Vance was rightly annoyed by the interruption and said, “The rules were that you guys weren’t going to fact check, and since you’re fact checking me, I think it’s important to say what’s actually going on.”

He then proceeded to truthfully, forcefully explain what “legal status” means

“So there’s an application called the CBP One app, where you can go on as an illegal migrant, apply for asylum or apply for parole, and be granted legal status at the wave of a Kamala Harris open border wand.”

At which point CBS decided to CUT OFF HIS MIC.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/01/opinion/ridiculous-fact-check-of-a-true-statement-during-cbs-debate/

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Trying to turn the radio into the msm.  Anything for the Dem mega donor

But Sinclair media has owned more stations for decades and that’s cool. Okay Mr free speech. And if anyone knows about breaking the law it’s Leon. 

Speaking of the liberal msm being in the tank for Harris… oh wait.

On 9/29/2024 at 1:03 AM, B-Man said:

IT’S POSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE’S CHEERFUL AND POSITIVE AND LIKABLE:

Because marketing. Just like making a hit record back in the day, pay to play (get it) they are fem washing, note the other podcasts mentioned, a relatable women for young right wing men. Prove me wrong, I’ll wait.