The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

19 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

serious question…who still uses FB lol? Like I’m assuming the 40+ crowd?

serious answer…outside of billions of people worldwide, almost nobody lol. 

Age demographics 

2.9% of users are between the ages of 13–17, 18.1% are 18–24, 25.7% are 25–34, 18.1% are 35–44, 13.6% are 45–54, 11% are 55–64, and 10.6% are 65 and older. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

serious question…who still uses FB lol? Like I’m assuming the 40+ crowd?

Like I know, right. All of a sudden MySpace isn't good enough anymore?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Like I know, right. All of a sudden MySpace isn't good enough anymore?

Opening up FB to people without .edu emails will go down as one of the worst decisions ever made. It went from a tool to find out there the parties were, or if someone you had a crush on in class is single…to a cesspool of people over 40 sharing bizarre things about themselves and being all around cringe.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

this is the kind of stuff being shared in here that literally serves no purpose. Zero context provided and a simple 5min search can you let her know her audience is nowhere near that of ANY major news network.

its bizarre to just share things that are so easily debunked. spend some time forming a coherent argument against media instead of this BS.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

this is the kind of stuff being shared in here that literally serves no purpose. Zero context provided and a simple 5min search can you let her know her audience is nowhere near that of ANY major news network.

its bizarre to just share things that are so easily debunked. spend some time forming a coherent argument against media instead of this BS.

"She's the most powerful voice in journalism" is so out of touch with reality. It tells us a lot more about the people who post such nonsense than it does about anything actually happening in the world. Sadly typical though.

They don't even try anymore.  

Pure dnc mouthpiece.  And how dumb does one have to be say that and to believe unrealized gains are just propaganda rated taxes. 

What next.  They gonna want my income and real estate tax for next year?