The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

"She never had a key role in the operation!" - Dems :rolleyes:

"Her key role was to find the root causes of the debacle"

- Also dems.

Hand waving circular talking BS only the King can love.

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Her key role was to find the root causes of the debacle"

- Also dems.

Hand waving circular talking BS only the King can love.

It's amazing that she had a key role in everything...and nothing at all!  And that the last 3-1/2 years were all Trump's fault. :rolleyes:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really don't want a zuck the **** endorsement, but sounds like he could be on deck to endorse the Unity Party.  He's kind of doing it already.

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Really don't want a zuck the **** endorsement, but sounds like he could be on deck to endorse the Unity Party.  He's kind of doing it already.

I’m not so sure, seems more like he’s playing both sides of the fence.  Where was the transparency when he felt like he was being bullied by the feds when it happened?  He has one of the largest platforms in the world, why keep all this hidden?  

Another thing—-where was the reliable MSM on all this in real time?   They had no sources at the government level, FBI or Facebook?  None?  Zero? Zilch? 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not so sure, seems more like he’s playing both sides of the fence.  Where was the transparency when he felt like he was being bullied by the feds when it happened?  He has one of the largest platforms in the world, why keep all this hidden?  

Another thing—-where was the reliable MSM on all this in real time?   They had no sources at the government level, FBI or Facebook?  None?  Zero? Zilch? 

I agree with you.  We'll see how it plays out.  Could be a nothing burger or could be something interesting.  I think up to this point he's just been trying to mind his own business and do what's best for him and his company, but it would be very telling if he all of a sudden changes his position and says that he's been pushed too far to comply with govt oversight.  Quite frankly, if that ends up being the case, we have a lot to worry about.