The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

But this guy did work on the apprentice. 

i heard he has a sexy looking couch too...can you update us about the TV show Survivor or some other pop reality show.  Are you watching re-runs of Jerry Springer today?

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

So let me ask what is your point. The media is unfair? The media plays favorites? 

duh. I worked in media for 30 years. At all the companies you guys post links too. You think I don’t understand what they do? Really?

how they shape messages. How they keep Trump in the game so they make more money. 

i worked on a mark Burnett project, I know how reality tv works. Editors. 

So again what is your point. My point is it has been propping up this fool for decades. I’ve been hearing about this ***** affairs and bankruptcies longer than you’ve been alive. But yea I don’t get it.

then someone spouts a off about “but Ukraine’s are dying” or “that hunter laptop” and real issues get buried. Over and over and over again.

ignoring the actual evidence of trumps serial failures, obvious criminality, and traitorous behaviors, parties at epstines etc etc etc. because once. Trump has paid for many abortions, raped little girls and full grown women and generally acted like the worst piece of ***** for my whole life. But somehow the media is biased? Against him? 

my point being that YES I know the media is biased, I just believe it’s biased the opposite that you do, based on the overwhelming evidence.

One ***** time they say his plan will cost money but her plan is a good idea. Oh the horror. 

in the end no taxes on tips helps working class people but might open up a whole range of  untended consequences, and a grey market economy. No one is talking about. How convenient.

My point is that when you have supposed “news” networks lying, for political gain (when they are supposed to be trusted sources of information), it sews division and hatred- which is very unhealthy for a country that is supposed to be a free and open democracy…

I mean, how ironic is it that msm is always complaining about how people need to be censored because of misinformation, and yet they are the biggest purveyors of misinformation…In fact, it’s worse than misinformation- it’s DISINFORMATION because they do it on purpose, knowing it’s a lie…

If, God forbid, there is ever a civil war in this country, the blame will squarely at the feet of the press, who have fomented division and resentment for years…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My point is that when you have supposed “news” networks lying, for political gain (when they are supposed to be trusted sources of information), it sews division and hatred- which is very unhealthy for a country that is supposed to be a free and open democracy…

If, God forbid, there is ever a civil war in this country, the blame will squarely at the feet of the press, who have fomented division and resentment for years…

There won’t be a civil war. 

not at the feet of Flynn (dinner with Putin much? Calling for trumps assimilation much).  Bannon, or Stone?  Who are actively stoking the fires, and have been involved with overturning an election before. 2000 bush gore, operation in FL lead by stone with help from a future SCOTUS who “likes beer”.

i appreciate your staying in this discussion, i hope that you continue to question the media, but you might want to look at who the real, beneficiary of the division and hate that has been sown. (Oil).

if you have time you might also want to volunteer to work the election, or run for office.  Things that I have found rewarding and restorative.

• Like (+1) 1

Its hard not to notice the entire corporate machine that is the MSM, is aligned with team blue.  

Just like most of the fortune 500 is.

Its just funny reading the same profiles parrot it while claiming to be counterculture and against the evil corps.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

As I said in another post about this. This is how politics works. Good ideas should rise to the top, and she has stated (watch a stump speech) she support working and middle class people. 

i assume you are okay with the crimes, theft, insurrection, no medical records from his ear, no tax returns, his being a rapist, racist, authoritarian who is proud to strip rights from half the population, wants to throw out the constitution and gives away the country to business special interests, lied over 30,000 times in 4 years, lied 167 times in one hour, can’t even answer softball questions from Elmo, and I could go ***** on and on and on. But your butt hurt about those headlines. 

seriously. 

obama wore a brown suit (how do we all know about that the ***** media) Hilary’s email severs a nothing burger but we all know about that. Biden is dead, Biden had a bad debate, and The NY Times commissioned 90+ articles about it. 

But seriously the media is biased against the one ear felon and you are just fine with him. Gross.

I mean this in a hopefully productive way...but you should try saying something true or intelligent some time.  Might feel good.  That is to say, parroting Marxist talking points all day long must be ehausting.  So much cognitive dissonance

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I mean this in a hopefully productive way...but you should try saying something true or intelligent some time.  Might feel good.  That is to say, parroting Marxist talking points all day long must be ehausting.  So much cognitive dissonance

Just one.

18 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

There won’t be a civil war. 

not at the feet of Flynn (dinner with Putin much? Calling for trumps assimilation much).  Bannon, or Stone?  Who are actively stoking the fires, and have been involved with overturning an election before. 2000 bush gore, operation in FL lead by stone with help from a future SCOTUS who “likes beer”.

i appreciate your staying in this discussion, i hope that you continue to question the media, but you might want to look at who the real, beneficiary of the division and hate that has been sown. (Oil).

if you have time you might also want to volunteer to work the election, or run for office.  Things that I have found rewarding and restorative.

Well, then perhaps we might be referring to the same enemy, but maybe using different language?

I’m well aware how the Security State issues to the media what they want them to report (ie pro war)…I’m also aware that major sponsors also have influence over what is reported (ie Pfizer having networks push their medicines)…Together, these groups, either directly or indirectly, represent a cabal, known as the Military Industrial Complex…

These people seek to hold onto their power and control by propagandizing the American people, and dividing us, so that we are not focused on the real enemy- which is them imo…

Both political parties are controlled by this cabal…However, there is an ever shrinking faction in the Democrat Party, and a larger faction in the Republican Party that opposes this cabal…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, then perhaps we might be referring to the same enemy, but maybe using different language?

I’m well aware how the Security State issues to the media what they want them to report (ie pro war)…I’m also aware that major sponsors also have influence over what is reported (ie Pfizer having networks push their medicines)…Together, these groups, either directly or indirectly, represent a cabal, known as the Military Industrial Complex…

These people seek to hold onto their power and control by propagandizing the American people, and dividing us, so that we are not focused on the real enemy- which is them imo…

Both political parties are controlled by this cabal…However, there is an ever shrinking faction in the Democrat Party, and a larger faction in the Republican Party that opposes this cabal…

Agreed media has been weaponized against the American people.

I think your ratios might be reversed.

Additionally I think the military industrial complex is just one customer of big oil. (US military runs on oil, nearly everything is wrapped in plastic (oil) in a CVS.  Climate crisis doesn’t exist per big oil, and if it does it’s the individual’s responsibility. Food production is tired too oil. 

oil, too big to fail.

Curious question…since Trump began his first campaign back in 2015 he has easily been the most reported on person in the world? I think that’s fair to say, right?

CNN, Fox, and MSNBC (using the mainstream three here) have all GREATLY benefited financially from Trump being in the news, like it or not he’s a ratings magnet. Remember 2016-2020 when every day CNN was reporting breaking news somehow regarding Trump.

If I owned these networks, I’d want Trump to be in power forrverrrrr since he’s drives ratings, which deliver money.

So why would the mainstream media want to kill their ratings cash cow? I really don’t understand this argument.