The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We can talk about that other stuff…But you responded to BillsFan’s post about the CBS headlines…

My question to you is, doing you see anything wrong with it?

As I said in another post about this. This is how politics works. Good ideas should rise to the top, and she has stated (watch a stump speech) she support working and middle class people. 

i assume you are okay with the crimes, theft, insurrection, no medical records from his ear, no tax returns, his being a rapist, racist, authoritarian who is proud to strip rights from half the population, wants to throw out the constitution and gives away the country to business special interests, lied over 30,000 times in 4 years, lied 167 times in one hour, can’t even answer softball questions from Elmo, and I could go ***** on and on and on. But your butt hurt about those headlines. 

seriously. 

obama wore a brown suit (how do we all know about that the ***** media) Hilary’s email severs a nothing burger but we all know about that. Biden is dead, Biden had a bad debate, and The NY Times commissioned 90+ articles about it. 

But seriously the media is biased against the one ear felon and you are just fine with him. Gross.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

As I said in another post about this. This is how politics works. Good ideas should rise to the top, and she has stated (watch a stump speech) she support working and middle class people. 

i assume you are okay with the crimes, theft, insurrection, no medical records from his ear, no tax returns, his being a rapist, racist, authoritarian who is proud to strip rights from half the population, wants to throw out the constitution and gives away the country to business special interests, lied over 30,000 times in 4 years, lied 167 times in one hour, can’t even answer softball questions from Elmo, and I could go ***** on and on and on. But your butt hurt about those headlines. 

seriously. 

obama wore a brown suit (how do we all know about that the ***** media) Hilary’s email severs a nothing burger but we all know about that. Biden is dead, Biden had a bad debate, and The NY Times commissioned 90+ articles about it. 

But seriously the media is biased against the one ear felon and you are just fine with him. Gross.

So our msm is now allowed to play politics with the news?

That doesn’t seem a little shady to you?

What if 95% of the news media was slanted in favor of conservatives? Would you still just say, “Oh well, this is just politics”…?

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

It’s not, it was bought by a right wing billionaire.

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

So our mnm is now allowed to play politics with the news?

That doesn’t seem a little shady to you?

What if 95% of the news media was slanted in favor of conservatives? Would you still just say, “Oh well, this is just politics”…?

Google Maggie Haberman.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I read the article, but you are still avoiding the question at hand…

Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that it seems disingenuous for for the “news” media to report differently, on the same topic, depending on which political party you belong to?

This is why we will continue to see a rise in alternative media, and a collapsing of the old guard media…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that it seems disingenuous for for the “news” media to report differently, on the same topic, depending on which political party you belong to?

This is why we will continue to see a rise in alternative media, and a collapsing of the old guard media…👍

I have answers it a few times. I have said I don’t see the issue that one time they write a headline that is “bad” for the felon, vs as I have provided, the thousands of times they have been in the pocket of the felon, the text messages where they say get Maggie to write an article for us she is friendly. Where Obama, Hilary, and Biden are constantly slagged and nothing like that for his majesty the felon, The NY Times won’t even admit he lies. So not sure what your point is. Maybe try treading multiple sources. Maybe for profit news is bad, maybe for profit health care is bad, maybe for profit electricity is bad (we fixed that one).

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It's not that it's hard for him, or that it won't acknowledge the plainly obvious.

It's that he CAN'T do it. 

It's vitally important for people to understand this. Please watch the short video below. There is no reaching these people, they are gone.

Fully demoralized.

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.
The facts tell nothing to him.

Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.
Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union, and show him a concentration camp,
he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.

When the military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that.
That is the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's not that it's hard for him, or that it won't acknowledge the plainly obvious.

It's that he CAN'T do it. 

It's vitally important for people to understand this. Please watch the short video below. There is no reaching these people, they are gone.

Fully demoralized.

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.
The facts tell nothing to him.

Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.
Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union, and show him a concentration camp,
he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.

When the military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that.
That is the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Yea I’ve seen this one years ago. This might be part of why I’m pro Ukraine and anti Russia and anti felon. You obviously don’t realize this video is about you

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Yea I’ve seen this one years ago. This might be part of why I’m pro Ukraine and anti Russia and anti felon. You obviously don’t realize this video is about you

shirt laundry GIF

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

How very self reflective of you. Quite a surprise.

You remind me of a two year old that keeps denying he took a cookie from the cookie jar, as the crumbs are all around his mouth…😉

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

shirt laundry GIF

As I said he's fully demoralized.  

Your time is better spent informing others who aren't demoralized about exactly what we are dealing with.

This one I had pegged after two posts.

Boom. Perma-ignore.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You remind me of a two year old that keeps denying he took a cookie from the cookie jar, as the crumbs are all around his mouth…😉

So let me ask what is your point. The media is unfair? The media plays favorites? 

duh. I worked in media for 30 years. At all the companies you guys post links too. You think I don’t understand what they do? Really?

how they shape messages. How they keep Trump in the game so they make more money. 

i worked on a mark Burnett project, I know how reality tv works. Editors. 

So again what is your point. My point is it has been propping up this fool for decades. I’ve been hearing about this ***** affairs and bankruptcies longer than you’ve been alive. But yea I don’t get it.

then someone spouts a off about “but Ukraine’s are dying” or “that hunter laptop” and real issues get buried. Over and over and over again.

ignoring the actual evidence of trumps serial failures, obvious criminality, and traitorous behaviors, parties at epstines etc etc etc. because once. Trump has paid for many abortions, raped little girls and full grown women and generally acted like the worst piece of ***** for my whole life. But somehow the media is biased? Against him? 

my point being that YES I know the media is biased, I just believe it’s biased the opposite that you do, based on the overwhelming evidence.

One ***** time they say his plan will cost money but her plan is a good idea. Oh the horror. 

in the end no taxes on tips helps working class people but might open up a whole range of  untended consequences, and a grey market economy. No one is talking about. How convenient.

31 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Elon is a racist, and dumb pos who was born to a racist father in apartheid SA. Came to America and overstayed his visa (illegal immigrant much), got luck with his third base money on PayPal, didn’t found Tesla, but was happy to suck off the government teet with loans and tax credits, then didn’t engineer a rocket at space x (oh and tried to by icbms from Russia and instead was given tech for rocket engines by Putin), also sucking off the government teet, and has to be kept away from the people actually getting work done, buys twitter (with Saudi money) ***** on all the employees and advertisers, they sues them for not advertising on his platform, genius.  Oh and then bribes Trump to pick his buddies empty suit as VP so they can dismantle the US dollar for crypto.

real winner that Elmo. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Rules are for, losers and suckers
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So let me ask what is your point. The media is unfair? The media plays favorites? 

duh. I worked in media for 30 years. At all the companies you guys post links too. You think I don’t understand what they do? Really?

how they shape messages. How they keep Trump in the game so they make more money. 

i worked on a mark Burnett project, I know how reality tv works. Editors. 

So you were on The Apprentice and Trump fired you. Now I see why you don't like him.

• Haha (+1) 1