The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Google is evil 

Unbelievable.  I heard about this and decided to try it myself just now.  It's true. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unbelievable.  I heard about this and decided to try it myself just now.  It's true. 

Not sure if this should be in the corporate media propping up Harris thread or both.  

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's as believable as the sky is blue.

Wake 

The 

Up

(Not you Doc, anyone left in the middle who isn't a useful idiot)

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

These friggin morons think this is ok because it helps their side. It's only a matter of time before they use it against them. Have they never read a book in their life? This is basically the game plan for every authoritarian takeover in history. Media propaganda, rewriting history, throw your political opponents in jail or assassinate them, install leaders without democratic process. This is not some kind of crazy conspiracy this is literally happening in our country and nobody seems to care.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

These friggin morons think this is ok because it helps their side. It's only a matter of time before they use it against them. Have they never read a book in their life? This is basically the game plan for every authoritarian takeover in history. Media propaganda, rewriting history, throw your political opponents in jail or assassinate them, install leaders without democratic process. This is not some kind of crazy conspiracy this is literally happening in our country and nobody seems to care.

People often times don't realize what's (really) happening until it's too late.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

People often times don't realize what's (really) happening until it's too late.

I used to read history books about Germany or Russia and be like how did these people not see this coming? I never thought it would happen here and that people simply wouldn't care

Shot:

A Fact check: Trump falsely claims Google 'manipulated' millions of 2016 votes

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/19/politics/trump-google-manipulated-votes-claim

Chaser:

How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election

Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548/

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

In order:

- Biden angrily denied that he lacks the mental acuity to do the job

- Trump told America that he was shot in the ear and he felt a bullet pierce his earlobe

- Kamala clarified that "border Czar" was a name made up by others about her assignment

- Yet JD Vance has NEVER denied having sexual relations with that nonwoman, the couch.

Hmm.

I just typed "JD Vance" into the Google search bar.

I got:

"JD Vance wife"

"JD Vance net worth"

"JD Vance height"

as my top 3 results.

No indication of "JD Vance couch" or "JD Vance sofa" even though I know these have to be the leading current searches.

Rigged!

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Make the communist live by its own rules.

Seriously though, why can't people just say "lies"?  The JD Vance thing was a complete bald-faced lie.  Yet some idiots believe(d) it.

• Agree 1