The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

58 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I can't read the whole article because I will not give that garbage a dime

Translation: I won't read it. I will wait for some Twitter guy to quote one line from it with his or her hot take on how Timesy it is.

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Translation: I won't read it. I will wait for some Twitter guy to quote one line from it with his or her hot take on how Timesy it is.

I asked you for the evidence it was not the bullet. From what I have read on Twitter is there is none, so what has the NYT presented.

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I asked you for the evidence it was not the bullet. From what I have read on Twitter is there is none, so what has the NYT presented.

NYT wasn't "presenting" anything. It was investigating because the FBI said there was no definitive conclusion.

You won't be struck down by lightning if you simply agree that there was some discussion out there about whether it was a bullet or shrapnel or whatever, they took a long/detailed look at it, and concluded that it was a bullet.

The F.B.I. said it was examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage to determine whether a bullet — or pieces of it — had grazed Mr. Trump’s head, bloodying his ear.

After clipping Mr. Trump, that first bullet appears to pass him and strike bleachers off to his left, where scores of his supporters are standing, the analysis suggests.

Our politics reporters. Times journalists are not allowed to endorse or campaign for candidates or political causes. That includes participating in rallies and donating money to a candidate or cause.

A puff of debris captured in a video snippet appeared to show the impact point of that shot — right beside a rally attendee, David Dutch.

“The puff visible at the back of the bleachers appears at the time of the first shot,” Mr. Maher said.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

NYT wasn't "presenting" anything. It was investigating because the FBI said there was no definitive conclusion.

You won't be struck down by lightning if you simply agree that there was some discussion out there about whether it was a bullet or shrapnel or whatever, they took a long/detailed look at it, and concluded that it was a bullet.

The F.B.I. said it was examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage to determine whether a bullet — or pieces of it — had grazed Mr. Trump’s head, bloodying his ear.

After clipping Mr. Trump, that first bullet appears to pass him and strike bleachers off to his left, where scores of his supporters are standing, the analysis suggests.

Our politics reporters. Times journalists are not allowed to endorse or campaign for candidates or political causes. That includes participating in rallies and donating money to a candidate or cause.

A puff of debris captured in a video snippet appeared to show the impact point of that shot — right beside a rally attendee, David Dutch.

“The puff visible at the back of the bleachers appears at the time of the first shot,” Mr. Maher said.

The only purpose of the article is to state that liars are not liars. There is no intelligent or ethical discussion if he was shot, the videos are all perfectly clear. We can see it with our own eyes, if anyone you know is confused by the events you might want to stop dealing with people who are so pathetic. But I should admit the fact that some people who believe the NYT is actual news would need it clarified that what they saw from dozens of angles with their own eyes is in fact correct. 

42 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The only purpose of the article is to state that liars are not liars. There is no intelligent or ethical discussion if he was shot, the videos are all perfectly clear. We can see it with our own eyes, if anyone you know is confused by the events you might want to stop dealing with people who are so pathetic. But I should admit the fact that some people who believe the NYT is actual news would need it clarified that what they saw from dozens of angles with their own eyes is in fact correct. 

TDS is strong.  They're more incensed by daring to question whether he was actually hit by glass versus a bullet than the fact that there was an assassination attempt on his life and it was facilitated by the most inept USSS "protection" in 40+ years.  It deserves a laugh right in their faces.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2024/07/26/kamala-harris-florida-campaign-buoyed-by-volunteer-surge/

The Sentinel, which I stopped getting back in the days of Trayvon Martin because they had to walk back every "fact" from the initial article, is stating that Harris is in play on FL. That is such a lie that I can't believe they would even try to say it. She would have lost FL is 2020 and since then she has appealed to 0 new voters and we have a lot of people move in who hate people like her. 

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2024/07/26/kamala-harris-florida-campaign-buoyed-by-volunteer-surge/

The Sentinel, which I stopped getting back in the days of Trayvon Martin because they had to walk back every "fact" from the initial article, is stating that Harris is in play on FL. That is such a lie that I can't believe they would even try to say it. She would have lost FL is 2020 and since then she has appealed to 0 new voters and we have a lot of people move in who hate people like her. 

The media has exposed themselves for the liars they are.  They apparently don't care/about their reputations anymore.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

TDS is strong.  They're more incensed by daring to question whether he was actually hit by glass versus a bullet than the fact that there was an assassination attempt on his life and it was facilitated by the most inept USSS "protection" in 40+ years.  It deserves a laugh right in their faces.

You guys need to join us back here in the normal world. 
The only sensible response for the indignant Trump supporter is “See, even the NYT agrees that he was hit by a bullet.”

These replies are just plain unhinged. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You guys need to join us back here in the normal world. 
The only sensible response for the indignant Trump supporter is “See, even the NYT agrees that he was hit by a bullet.”

These replies are just plain unhinged. 

Thanks but we already knew he was hit by a bullet almost 2 weeks ago.  You know that Occam's razor thing.  We didn't need the NYT to agree.

Again and to clarify, we're wondering why people on the left care whether his ear was hit by a bullet or glass shards.  While many still believe it was all a setup.  Can you explain it? 

Can you also explain why the FBI, as per the director, said just yesterday, 12 days after the incident, said that they still don't know what hit his ear?  Only to admit today, a day later, it was indeed a bullet.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Thanks but we already knew he was hit by a bullet almost 2 weeks ago.  You know that Occam's razor thing.  We didn't need the NYT to agree.

Again and to clarify, we're wondering why people on the left care whether his ear was hit by a bullet or glass shards.  While many still believe it was all a setup.  Can you explain it? 

Can you also explain why the FBI, as per the director, said just yesterday, 12 days after the incident, said that they still don't know what hit his ear?  Only to admit today, a day later, it was indeed a bullet.

Wray, the FBI director, deliberately muddied the waters about his own investigation because conservatives are unhinged.

- Finding Qanon.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wray, the FBI director, deliberately muddied the waters about his own investigation because conservatives are unhinged.

- Finding Qanon.

I'm sure that extra 24 hours, again 13 days after the shooting, provided the critical evidence needed to prove what we all knew the day of the shooting.  What a clown.  Maybe Project 2025 does have the right idea...

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure that extra 24 hours, again 13 days after the shooting, provided the critical evidence needed to prove what we all knew the day of the shooting.  What a clown.  Maybe Project 2025 does have the right idea...

What's your opinion of this: 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  The msm and it's parrots have been constantly wrong about everything.  Now they are so organized for Harris they read like dnc publications.

Not so much wrong (they are) as lying.  They knew Biden was senile and tried their best to hide it from everyone.  Now they're trying to hide how awful Harris has been.  Which is to be expected.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And guess what? The frickin NEW YORK TIMES made your point for you too.

When you don't know whay trutherism is I don't know why you respond.

Edited by Orlando Buffalo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And guess what? The frickin NEW YORK TIMES made your point for you too.

What are you trying to get at here?